Thread: Getting issues after installing windows live messenger 2009 in windows 7

Getting issues after installing windows live messenger 2009 in windows 7

I modified the registry in order to launch more Live Messenger account, everything works fine under Vista. But under windows 7, by default it is throwing the application launches, as many times as there are messenger account register, and it connects to each independently of the other, but the problem comes when there is, for example for my case, my two accounts connect, if I chose to change status directly by the task bar, it is getting horror, it changes the status to the first account, the other getting offline, and launch other 5 instance of messenger with the second account, and in last all get disconnect. I do not know why it going like this. So please help me regarding this.

Re: Getting issues after installing windows live messenger 2009 in windows 7

In order to fix this issue I have searched a solution from one of the forum site and I just want to share this with you guys. But ya here one thing is more that I have not tried this but the forum from where I get this many of the user get the solution after trying this. So you just follow this:
    1: Try installing messenger plus live because it also very useful.
    2: And the last thing is that please do not tick to accept the sponsor "because it corresponds to an adware!

I am also going through the same issue and in related to this I just want to thank you, and also I want to tell you that I know this software, and I want to fix this issue without trying this. Especially since it's a possibility to "integrate" on the Live Messenger and it shall be very useful! It is mainly to share my experience; I wonder if this is a bug that will be due to the system of grouping windows in windows 7. So related to this, whatever I know I have just told you guys over here. So if you have any suggestion to suggest me then it will be grateful for me.

One advantage of MPL is to put the icon in the address box of notification messenger from your account, it's very convenient! And the trick about which you are talking regarding this I had seen many article on to the many of the websites. And I had made a request to the developers for WLM by indicating address on the icon but regarding this I was not able to get succeeded. So I will suggest you try this once. Regarding this I am sure that you will get solution. And please keep in mind that if later than trying this you obtain solution for your query so immediately update over here. And also if you obtain any solution which is enhanced than this then post it over here so that others also will able to take the benefit of this.

That's exactly what I did to the registry. It does not seem any working thing in your plan, probably for reasons of that I have decided to solve this by any other and enhanced solution. I already see that an account fairly active, with lots of conversation or engage in conversation with multiple people, messenger starts to consume lots of RAM and can go up to for the planting. I find this quite impressive indeed;”simple" chat software can use as many resources for reasons that seem unnecessary. I am still looking for the proper solution for this query. Please help me.