Thread: Email printout is coming with distorted character in Outlook 2010

Email printout is coming with distorted character in Outlook 2010

We have W2003 R2 Server with Exchange and XP clients with Office2010. The Office2010 installation is only a few days ago and now report multiple users that they cannot print mails. The mail can be read, but if you want to print (different network printers) are only cryptic characters. Strange this - headers and signature are printed normally. Only the mail text (coming Memo style) is not readable (Mainly framed question mark). We have also rebooted the server and computer system but there is no change, I mean to say that the issue is not resolved. Now what to do next for solving this issue distorted character in email print out.

Re: Email printout is coming with distorted character in Outlook 2010

I think that the problem is not related to your server or the outlook version you are having. The problem is related the printer you are using. Before providing you any kind of solution I want to know answer for few questions. What font is set? Which printer with which Printer drivers are used? What steps have you already taken to solve the problem? If you can answer these simple questions then I can think of providing solution for the problem you are facing. Currently the only solution I can provide you is update the printer driver if you have not updated that, this kind of problem normally occurs because of corrupted drivers.

We have tried a lot, but in order: The problem only some users. The same mail can easily be printed by others. It therefore differ from both printer fonts and accordingly. If a user can not print, it does on all our network printers - different brands such as Brother, HP. The error only happens when the mail content. Both address as signature is OK and everything you print from other applications are OK. The first occurrence of this problem, I had the spool from the server restarted and it went back all normal. Now, another user had the same problem. Spool restart, server-restart, restart PC and repair installation of Office 2010 brought no change. Virus scans on servers and PC did not return. It looks as if we are the problem with any attempt to abduct other PCs and users. This is now "infected" user then you get back no more. We are already at the despair!

I cannot comment on the point that why some users are facing this problem and other users are not facing this issue. If you have updated the printer driver, then where on the printer server or on the client computer system. One more thing you have not replied to the question related to the font you are having in your email. I also want to know that whether emails are internal or external. Which server you are having and which service pack version you have installed on your system. You can try to do one experiment that is: Create a new user and test the same thing for that purpose.

The local print PDF everything is OK. The image is scanned from a printout. Printer drivers have not changed. Sometimes too old, there is nothing new. Outlook profile updated? How does it work? - Could help you. After many attempts, I have new findings: The bad guy is the administrator! Once you open this account on a PC, the OL and mail, he does seem to destroy something on this PC. After that no more pressure on other users of this PC. Exception is a test of existing users. This member is different from the others that the profile is on the server. That's the only difference! Print is not the fault of forwarded mail. Also change the format for redirection does not help either HTML or plain text. Next, I could just delete the whole or administrator and recreate.

Then the printer is also very old. Is it because with a new printer / driver? Control Panel> Mail. Create new profile and delete old ones. Then most likely something in the startup of All Users something is running. Have you ever tried a new user profile? What is supposed to bring? Regarding drivers had to have said that the drivers available for that now have local printer on the PC was because the printer used to be the standard network printer on the server. In this respect I am very close with the drivers still doubt whether there is my problem.