Thread: What is best Backup software?

What is best Backup software?

Hi,
    I want to backup my data. Can any one tell me which is the best backup software.Windows indigenous backup utility is better then backup software or not. Moreover i also want to know that backed up or packed are virus proof or not.

thankx in advance

Ali

peterdoown Guest

re: What is best Backkup software??

SyncBackSE is a handy backup and folder synchronization tool. However, it does suffer from some misguided concept (for example, calling backup jobs profiles) and an interface, which seems to please no one (there are three separate ways to invoke many of the major commands on the screen.) Graphical user interface looks strange at times, it is easy to define the work and I like the left / right metaphor for the source and destination location.

hugojaven Guest

re: What is best Backkup software??

With Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits you can easily backup and transfer iPhone files,including transfer iPhone songs;transfer iPhone videos; backup iPhone photos,transfer iPhone SMS;backup iPhone call list, backup iPhone contacts and backup iPhone books(you purchased via iBook Store) to computer or itunes.

PS:you can backup iphone files to PC,and then transfer files from PC to itunes.

Good luck to you!
    Last edited by Maqbool; 06-03-2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

deepika147 Guest

Re: What is best Backkup software??

Hi

The best backup Software is Norton Ghost 14.0

Norton Ghost 14.0 is the hottest avatar of a drawn out circumstance favourite PC accretion program. With Norton Ghost 14.0, you container agenda computerized backups of your absolute arrangement or delicate files and folders.
    Easy to burning up arrangement wizards brand apparatus a bang all for the amateur and precocious options faculty delight even the administrative technician. If you deprivation the absolute accretion bag in 1 assured to burning up program, Norton Ghost 14.0 is an best choice.

thanks..

Re: What is best Backup software?

You can also try to use the Acronis True Image 11. This is one of the best backup software programs available. I can say that this is the complete backup solution for the home computer. You may find that the backup configuration process is not very user friendly for Acronis True Image 11 as compared to other programs but it is more advance as compared to them. It is at present priced at $49.99USD.