Thread: Want to get icon which can displays the image of data which it contains with Windows 7

Want to get icon which can displays the image of data which it contains with Windows 7

I was using windows xp from long Time and I have upgraded my computer and now I am using operating system Windows 7. I unable do one thing which I had done in Windows XP. And for r that i want to know how to get folder icon or windows 7 desktop icon to view the pictures which it’s signifies. File format doesn’t matter. I can accept any file type for that such as BMP, Jpeg and RAX. I just want to know this.

re: Want to get icon which can displays the image of data which it contains with Windows 7

I don’t know what the exact reason is for this but still I would recommend you to use these steps for changing items appear in a folder. First Open the folder that you desire to modify. Now click the arrow beside to the Views button on the toolbar. Click on a view or shift the slider to modify the look of your files and folders.

re: Want to get icon which can displays the image of data which it contains with Windows 7

I think you will also require having your window set to average icon size. Close to the top right side corner of your window you able to see three tiny buttons. The only one of these that is as well a drop down is your view tab. Left click on it and choose the medium icons option. This should make sure of you only reply if you require further help.

I have some steps for Changing thumbnail size and file details. By using this you can modify the size and look of your files and folders by using the Views tab situated on the toolbar of all open folders. For this first you need to open the folder that you wish to modify. Now click on the arrow next to the Views tab on the toolbar. Select a view or shift the slider to modify the look of your files and folders. You can also shift the slider to a particular view or you can give fine tune the icon size by shifting the slider to whichever point you want between tiny Icons and Extra big Icons.

Re: Want to get icon which can displays the image of data which it contains with Windows 7

I think you can definitely able to do this for that first see a bigger preview of a picture thumbnail. Then on the toolbar you need to click on the Preview pane button and then select the picture. Now see the image in a larger view. Click on the picture then click the down arrow after to Preview on the toolbar after that click on Windows Photo Viewer. You will get the result which you want.