Thread: How to modify time interval in movie maker of Windows XP

How to modify time interval in movie maker of Windows XP

I am imported around four hundred photos from my digital camera to create a stop motion animation movie. I wish for every pane or frame to previous about half a second and at this time it is at five seconds or frame. I know about the Tool called Advanced Settings or somewhat similar to that, where I able to manage the defaults and I do, but when I click on ok, nothing is changing. So if anyone having this idea that how can I do this. So please help me.

re: How to modify time interval in movie maker of Windows XP

I know some steps for this so you can follows. First if you want to switch to Storyboard view then select every clips as a batch. Therefore you can able to add the Speed Up, Slow Down and Half result to modify the interval. Now you need to select all the clips or right click the Effect and from the menu and select on add To Storyboard. Speed Up, Double will cuts the period in half and Slow Down, Half will doubles the period. These effects you can be added up to six times.

I per my knowledge you can able modify the duration for every clip by yourself. For that if move your pointer just about on the edge of a clip until you observe a double red arrow. Now drag the double red arrow it will show you a tooltip that shows the duration changing. Or you can just do redo the project after you modify the duration at Tools then Options and then Advanced tab.

I have some basic steps to add Slow motion effect in a video with the use of Windows Live Movie Maker. You can also find these steps in your help session of windows movie maker. First you have to open Windows Live Movie Maker Beta then need to add a video clip to a project and click on to the Edit tab. Now click on the Speed drop down menu and create speed adjustments to the video clip. After this restart computer once and check again.

Re: How to modify time interval in movie maker of Windows XP

I know about how to change settings for slide shows in Windows Media Center. For this first click on the Start button Picture of the Start button then click on All Programs, and then click Windows Media Center.Now on the Windows Media Center start screen, come to the Tasks, click on Settings, then on Pictures, and then click on Slide Shows. You can use Change options for changing your slide shows presentation and then click Save. You can try it hope you will resolve your problem.