Thread: Windows Photo Gallery Pictures have a green tint

Windows Photo Gallery Pictures have a green tint

Hello friends, I am having the problem in the Windows Live Photo Gallery, When I try to open a several pictures in Windows Live Photo Gallery the background color adjacent to the picture is a light lime green and this color in fact shades the image. If I shift this picture to an additional photo editing software it looks normal. This has not anything to do with my Windows Color setting as I have tried unusual settings. The entire additional programs the background color is the normal white. Help me please

Re: Windows Photo Gallery Pictures have a green tint

I had originate a answer by searching on the several links on the web sites: initially you should have to open up display within control panel, in that click on option "change display settings", after that click on "Advanced settings" option, now you click on to the "Color Management", in the color mgmt click on the option "Color Management "bar, after that click the box which tells, "Use my settings for this device", then you click on "Advanced" tag, look for the option "Calibrate display" and after finding it click on it, follow the menu directions for adjusting your monitor. Save the new calibration settings. difficulty fixed now the green tint is disappeared.

As per me the tint is most likely caused by a bad color profile for your monitor. Apply some settings: through the Start button on the task bar, from the Start windows click the Control Panel and from that go at the Color Management. In the Color Management select the Device tab in that pick Display in the pull-down box, show up the profile and then click on Remove.

Try to perform this option if still there is no success to it: through the Start button on the Windows go at the Control Panel in the Classic View from that select the option Color Management, then you have to highlight the ICC profile and then hit off the Remove button. As well as the method suggested by "Badrunath" is also applicable.

I do have one solution; check it out if it helps you out. If you have the Photoshop, in the control panel, three is an Adobe Gamma tool. After that run it with the help of the step by step wizard or due to the control panel. In that build your individual profile. Name it anything. It will create an ICM profile as soon as possible installed into the Windows system 32 -spool-color folder. Given you don’t modify the saving position. well again up till now. Hoe it will Done now.