Thread: AVCHD (.mts) files are unable to identify by the Windows DVD Maker

AVCHD (.mts) files are unable to identify by the Windows DVD Maker

I have facing problem with AVCHD (.mts) files. I have downloaded these files from my video camera and it’s not accepted by Windows DVD Maker and it displays an error message screen. I am using Windows 7. I effectively burned files via Roxio but these are only accepted by computer not by DVD player. I need your help to know how to burn these files to DVD to run on any DVD player?

Re: AVCHD (.mts) files are unable to identify by the Windows DVD Maker

I think you first have to convert AVCHD (.mts) files in .avi or any other file format and then try to burn it using Windows DVD Maker. You can use your preferred search engine to download a converter application and then use it for burning the files. If you are still getting any problem with it then you can use utility which is in built in your operating system. Or else down load fresh updated copy of tat new application and check it again.

I think if a DVD unable to create AVCHD (.mts) files when you select on Import the whole videotape and then trying to burn DVD in Import Video, you require to first import the video from your DV camera to your computer or in laptop and then import the resulting video file or files into Windows DVD Maker application to create your DVD as follows. Start Windows DVD Maker by clicking Start then click on All Programs and then click on Windows DVD Maker. Click opt Photos and Videos to Share your memories on a DVD page. Click on Options to add pictures and video to the DVD page. Now put and pick the imported video file on your computer and select to add. Carry on through Windows DVD Maker to make your DVD.

I think there can be compatibility issue with your video file. First you find out that your windows 7 compatible or not with that photo file format. You need to study about error which you are getting then you can troubleshoot as per the error. You also need to update windows DVD makers’ version. Also check that same file with another computer if is it working then problem is in your computer or with software which you are using.