Thread: Can Photo Gallery and Movie Maker be present in Windows 7

Can Photo Gallery and Movie Maker be present in Windows 7

Hello friends, I am little bit unhappy with Windows 7, I have heard from somebody that Photo Gallery and the Movie Maker is not there. I want to know will the Photo Gallery and the Movie Maker can be included in Windows 7. What do I do if I want to make use of them today? Amy suggestions

Re: Can Photo Gallery and Movie Maker be present in Windows 7

I believe that Photo Gallery and the Movie Maker won't be incorporated in the ultimate versions of Windows 7 OS. This is for the reason that Microsoft is trying to get away from messing a users machine and creating the assumption that they will make use their sets. In this method, we can only download what you want for free of charge and use it to your heart's content. The most excellent thing is that they're all now a division of the Live service so they all "talk" to every other. You can get them from download.live.com web site.

I am very confirmed that the Microsoft needs to comprise it. Though, further companies felt it was a monopoly and cause much sorrow and difficulty (antitrust lawsuits) over counting the additional software. The result is the Windows Live Services no longer being incorporated in the default Operating System install. Also i would like to suggest you to switch to Google's Picasa. It is much better compared to the Windows Live Photo Gallery.

I do not mind if Moviemaker comes with the Operating System, or else as a "Live" service other than the Windows Live edition is a watered down part of rubbish contrasted with the edition that came with Vista Operating System. Microsoft's reason that they required a cleaner simpler application is rubbish. Movie Maker in Vista was easy to utilize but have an inspiring attribute list for its footstep. Windows Live Movie Maker is straightforward to utilize for the reason that it has no features worth speaking of.

Windows Live Movie Maker wants a genuine repair. It’s not fine to perceive a stripped-down edition of a product in an higher Operating System like Windows 7. Moviemaker ought to be re-coded and convey it as a minimum as it was in like Vista. Numerous clients use Movie maker to create a CD and a movie of the photos they take. Also I discovered that Windows Live Movie Maker is not good, other than you can download and set-up the Windows Movie Maker 2.6 for Windows Vista and Windows 7 OS through the Microsoft support. I used Movie Maker many on Vista. I make use of Windows 7 now and downloaded 2.6 and it is working well.