Thread: Is it possible to use the star rating in photo viewer

Is it possible to use the star rating in photo viewer

I am professional photographer and almost all my work is based on the photos which I click. Now the thing is that some of the images are rated higher than the others but I can’t differentiate it. Now the thing is that some of my friends were telling me that there is a star rating tool in photo viewer that will help me to rate the image and then later on which will help me to rate the images and then differentiate them. The first thing that I want to know where is that id this thing is possible and if yes then please let me know how to do the same.

Re: Is it possible to use the star rating in photo viewer

The most important thing that I would like to tell you here is that it is possible to rate the images but in photo viewer it is not. So I guess someone have misguided you that is done in photo viewer. Actually the star rating is achievable and that will also help you to differentiate the images but I guess you are on the wrong track because if you are using the photo viewer to view the images then you can’t differentiate it and also the star rating tool is useless here. So try and use any other application that will allow you to view the images and also will give you the authority of rating the images.

If this is the case then I will suggest you to use the Picasa, It is the software that will allow you to view you the images in the different way I mean in the high definition way. Now what you have to do here is that just download this software on your system and then install it don’t worry after installing wit will automatically will become the default one that will give you the access to rate the images on basis of you and also you can then differentiate the images.

Well it is not possible with the photo viewer but you can use the windows live gallery to accomplish the task, but for this you must need the interconnection and your system must be connected the network. The service that you are looking for is available in the single download through the windows live essentials. Make sure that you are downloading it from the official site. It is a windows live tool which will definitely help you to solve the issue and will allow you to rate the images.

I am also facing the similar kind of issue where I am not able to rate the images. Actually I have already installed the windows live photo gallery and the default on is the windows photo viewer and still I am not able to rate the images. I don’t know why it is not letting me to do so. But really it is very frustrating. Now what should I do here to rate the images. Please some one assists me in this case and let me know how to rate the images in using windows live gallery.