Thread: Windows Live Movie Maker error - mp4filelibu.dll is missing

Windows Live Movie Maker error - mp4filelibu.dll is missing

I am facing the problem with the Windows Live Movie Maker while opening the video files. Actually last day I was able to transfer and open video files that has been moved on my blackberry bold. Those same videos works on the Realplayer and it doesn't sound any audio when played in windows media player 12. It is showing me an error as mp4filelibu.dll is missing. Can anybody tell me how can I get rid of such errors? I am running Windows 7 on my desktop system.

Re: Windows Live Movie Maker error - mp4filelibu.dll is missing

I guess some dll file on your windows operating system might be missing due to which windows media player is not able to play such video formats which does not need any such support for running it in realplayer. I suggest you to reinstall the whole software and then check that it works or not. You may check by changing the format of the file as well. I guess file seems to be mp4 that you used to transfer to the your blackberry phone. I think reinstalling should solve this issue.

I have something in my mind which may solve your problem. I just recommend to tweak up some setting on the Windows Media Player which may resolve this issue. First of open the Windows Media Player and then press an ALT key and then click on the Tools. Now go to Options and switch to an Devices Tab. Here you need to select for the sound playback where you can make a check in Speakers to select the perfect device and click on Ok. Now reboot your machine and then verify if same videos are sounding well or not.

Did you receive an error message from Windows, mp4filelib.dllfehlt file, running the left lost, destroyed or file mpegable MP4FileLib] necessary mp4filelib.dll not found error message like? I guess you should scan your windows machine as soon as possible as there must be some kind of virus which has affected the dll file of your windows registry. Once you will remove the viruses out of your machine followed by repairing the windows registry, Windows Media Player should not show any issues for playing Mp4 videos.

MP4FileLibU.dll file provides Microsoft's execution of the common library function in the Microsoft Windows machines. MP4FileLibU.dll is intended to offer one or more meticulous functions and software accesses the functions by generating a dynamic link to MP4FileLibU.dll. MP4FileLibU.dll can be utilized by numerous applications at an equal time. MP4FileLibU.dll error can result due to missing registry files, invalid or damaged temp file and incorrect or damaged hardware driver.

The actual cause of the MP4FileLibU.dll error is the nasty program by spyware. Spyware can put them on your windows machine and then furtively pilfer and alter the code of the installed or running softwares on your machine. The MP4FileLibU.dll will not be placed properly to take accomplishment just the once it is infected. So, the greatest key to repair the MP4FileLibU.dll error is to run anti-spyware software. A normal use of an anti-spyware software can remove the system every time so that your computer possibly will be free from every type of computer spyware and virus.