Thread: Problem with Windows Live Essentials 2011

Problem with Windows Live Essentials 2011

Recently I have downloaded the "Windows Live Essentials 2011" and in this the main problem is that when I try to open it at that time I get the following message that appears in a rectangle. And in this the message which I get is "the application failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect. For more information, see the application event log." And currently I am running windows vista operating system of 32bit sp2. And I installed and uninstalled several times wle 2011, but still the same result. If you have the solution for this problem I thank you kindly let me know because I see no way out. Thank you in advance

Re: Problem with Windows Live Essentials 2011

Windows Live 2011 requires the system so you just check this whether you have this or not? You should have Windows Vista Service Pack 2 with updated Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2008.
    • Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher
    • Memory: 1 GB of RAM or more
    • Resolution: 1024 x 576 minimum

And for the Internet connection the online services require Internet access narrowband or broadband which provided separately, telephone charges, local and long distance may apply. The broadband Internet is better for certain features. And the last thing that Windows Live Movie Maker requires a graphics card that supports DirectX 9 or later and Shader Model 2 or higher.

Previously I was also faced this and in order to fix this issue I have got the solution. On the Microsoft. Com there is one article so just go there and read that I am sure that you will get some solution. And one more thing I want to say here is that I skipped the fact that this 2011 version does not work under XP. Which is I think forget to mention on the previous reply. So just try it and check this I am sure you will get better solution.

I am going through the same issue and I have followed the manipulation as you indicate, but the problem persists and I have seen on many forums that I am not the only one having this problem. Thank you anyway for your help but until I can be a fix reverts to a lower version. So if anybody have better solution for this issue then please help me as soon as it is possible.

I do not think that to upgrade to Windows XP or Windows 7 solves the problems which is faced by some users with the latest Windows Live 2011 problems that appear both in XP, as Vista or Windows 7.I mean for some users this is not a generality. For my part, I have no problem with this 2011 edition, or Vista, or Windows 7. So I hope this could be not the one of the reason which is causing this issue.

Especially since the 2011 version does not work under XP! I returned in 2009 because I had too much issues are there, but regarding this I am sure that the next version should fix the problem! Other problems I encountered, they are related crashes display blockages that I have not (yet) solved! I even thought it came from the CG!