Thread: Installing Adobe Air on 64 bit Debian system

Installing Adobe Air on 64 bit Debian system

I am annoying to install Adobe Air on a 64 bit Debian system but just cannot obtain it to work. All the information I can discover on the internet are for Ubuntu and I have attempted to adjust them for Debian but with no fortune. Is there an article or review or anything else for setup it anywhere around? Please if anyone has any information then please share it and assist me. And please also provide more information about Adobe Air on 64 bit

re: Installing Adobe Air on 64 bit Debian system

It would assist if you integrated what accurately you attempted and where it unsuccessful. You can easily find it as I find. This is regarding the excellent I can discover for how to install The essential 32 bit libraries and generate the appropriate symlinks. So first I must say to provide full information where you fail or what problem occurs.

64 bit binaries of AIR do presently not exist. Running 32 bit AIR on 64 bit systems has not been completely experienced. On the other hand, I expect 32 bit AIR to run on our maintained distributions Fedora Core 11, Ubuntu 9.05 and OpenSuSe if the necessary 32 bit libraries and packages are setup. If you do not have the necessary 32 bit dependencies on your system, you might observe the below errors on running the AIR installer:
    • bash: ./AdobeAIRInstaller.bin: No such file or directory

There are some software’s these days which functions with Adobe Air. Adobe Air is one of the most recent software developments of Adobe series. Some well-known software’s which runs with Adobe Air are:
    1. Master Samurai
    2. Twhirl
    3. Tweetdeck

Unluckily, you cannot only download Adobe Air and install it straight with your Ubuntu especially if you have 64 bit version of Ubuntu. I post this to provide you a very simple method to install it. And I wish this will assist most of you.

I am running 64 bit Squeeze. I have been annoying to obtain Adobe Air apps to run. The Air Installer installed later than I installed a group of the 32 bit compatibility libraries, and I was able to obtain Tweetdeck to setup. It even starts up, but the Tweetdeck window is not there rather many necessary widgets. Does anybody have Adobe Air applications running below 64 bit Squeeze? Does anybody have any hints, suggestions or ideas?