Thread: Best Christmas offer to buy pay Mac Kodak converter

Best Christmas offer to buy pay Mac Kodak converter

I have listen that iOrgsoft has launched new promotion offer during this Christmas. They are offering that if you buy Mac Kodak converter you will get Mac audio converter absolutely free. I am really egger to buy the same. I thought it really costly and I want your precious opinion on the same issue. If anyone has took the benefit of this special offer please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks a lot in advance!

Re: Best Christmas offer to buy pay Mac Kodak converter

Well first of all I must wish you Marry Christmas before I say anything to you. Well I have come to know about that offer. Well, its great deal if you really want to get the benefit of that software. Total cost of the both software is $70 in the market since individual price of the software is $ 35. But by this offer you can get both the software’s at $35 only. I think you should try for it. You will really have value for the money.

According to your query I am suggesting you to try the trial version of the software. This is because it very costly though you will get lifetime service and update for the same. You should know the features of the software. If you have liked the features and if you really want to use it then only buy the software otherwise you will waste your money. I hope you will use the trial version of the software and then you will decide to purchase or not.

Well it seems great that you will try the trial version of the software’s before purchasing it. But let me tell you the great feature of that software. Both of are having its own benefits. Using Kodak video converter using convert mov video file to other famous video formats. You can also edit the video file easily. In Mac audio converter it allows you to extract audio from the various from the various popular video files. It gives you great quality to you

I have also taken the benefit of this offer. I am really happy with the both software’s. I think you have used the trial version of both the software. You can get the benefit of this offer if you really liked the features. As you know you will get lifetime service and update for the both software’s so don’t worry about it. To know more about this offer you can visit the official websites. This offer is valid up to 30th December 2010. So get hurry! I think you will never complaint about both the products.