Thread: Video converter for the camcorder

Video converter for the camcorder

I am using Panasonic from past one month. I thought many of you using Panasonic camcorder. Many of you are using video converter software tool to convert video files of the camcorder. So I have decided to discuss with you. Please tell me know appropriate software program that let me to covert the video files. Any software tool which is free on the internet will be greatly appreciated. I am ready to pay if that software tool has great features. I am really waiting for your prompt reply. Thanking you in advance for your replies. I will really appreciate your efforts.

Re: Video converter for the camcorder

Well I should suggest you to use Flip video converter. It has great features and easy to use. It is widely use to convert videos in to flip files in to wmv, avi, mpg formats. You can cut the unnecessary part of the video and join with the other part of the flip files. It has batch conversion feature which saves lot of time of yours and reduces effort.It works great on XP, Vista even on the Winows 7 based systems. Vy using this program you can convert flip video files into flv or swf format so that you can add the file on blog or websites. You can also do streaming of videos over the internet. It has various functions such as Trim, Crop, Apply effect, Rotate, Snapshot. I hope you will really like this software program.

As there are many video converter tools are available in the market but my favorite video converter is windows Movie Maker converter. You can easily convert flip video into avi, mp4 and mpeg files. It is great application tool that allows you to edit, copy, convert and share the video files. It has AVS Video Converter which has really simple user interface and no need to be a professional to use this software. Windows Movie Maker software is available for free on the internet .So go and get your copy of Windows Movie Maker.You will definitely like it.

M2TS converter of iOrgsoft is another very popular program for the video conversion. As you know M2TS file carries high definition visuals. Batch convert is possible from M2TS to AVCHD camera/camcorder to all well known video-audio formats. It enables you to customize the video files in to various ways. You no need to download any additional converter to play various video or audio files on the Mac based systems. Free trial version of the M2TS converter is available on the internet. I suggest you that you should try this software if you like the software you can go and buy the license version of the software.

Well according to your situation i want to tell you to try with AVCHD converter from Iorgsoft. It is highly used for the Mac based system. It is mainly desgined for the Panasonic, Canon and Sony based camcorders. It also allows you to covert the AVCHD file in to various formats. You can also edit the videos through it. It has very user friendly interface and allows you to do batch processing. It gives you great quality for both audio and video formats. You can also import the video files for the various hand held device such as iPhone or iPad. There is trial version is available on the internet, you must try it and if you really happy with this software then buy the paid version of the software.You will never complaint.

Theres is another converter is available viz. Mod conveter. It used for the conversion of .mod and .tod files to the other famous formats. It has also ability to create videos for the various media players. You can also extract audio from the desired video files. You can feel free to use this software. Various customizations are available in the software which can you apply on your video. Only drawback is that it is only designed for the Mac based systems.

iCoolsoft Panasonic AVCHD Converter can help you convert and edit MTS, M2TS, MOD, MOV files for HDTV and for your portable devices.

Panasonic AVCHD(MTS/M2TS) Camcorder:
    Panasonic AG-HSC1U, Panasonic AG-HMC70, HMC150, HMC151E, HMC152, Panasonic HDC-DX1, Panasonic HDC-DX3, Panasonic HDC-SX5, Panasonic HDC-SD1, SD3, SD5, SD7, SD9, SD10, SD100, SD200, Panasonic HDC-HS9, HS100, HS200, HS300, HS700, Panasonic HDC-TM300, TM350, TM10, TM30, TM700, Panasonic HDC-SDT750, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1, GH2, TZ7, FT1, ZS3, TS1, GF1, G2

Panasonic MOD Camcorder:
    2005: SDR-S100 (SD card)
    2006: SDR-S150 (SD/SDHC card)
    2007: SDR-S10 (SD/SDHC card), SDR-H200 (HDD, SD/SDHC card)
    2008: SDR-H40 (HDD), SDR-H60 (HDD)

Panasonic MOV(mpeg4) Camcorder:
    2010: HDC-SDX1H, HM-TA1H, HM-TA1R, HM-TA1V
    Last edited by Kunal; 05-01-2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed