Thread: Why does PowerPoint 2011 crashes all the time?

Why does PowerPoint 2011 crashes all the time?

hello friends, I don’t know what is wrong with PowerPoint 2011? Whenever I am using it the program crashes out. I don’t know why it crashes out? The main problem is when I start the same presentation in older version PowerPoint it starts but the when I start in PowerPoint 2011 it crashes out. I have tried it many times but it did not work for me. I am not able to get solution to it. Can anyone please help me out with this solution? If anyone who is aware of the solution then please let me know.

Re: Why does PowerPoint 2011 crashes all the time?

I also had encountered with the same problem which made me quite troubled. But, later I finally found the solution. The solution to your query is that there might be a corrupt file in it which you need to change it or delete it. If you are done with it then it will definitely work properly and there will be no problem in your PowerPoint 2011. This problem usually occurs when you’re one of the files is corrupted or changed. But, the solution to it is also quite simple. You need to get the file changed and replaced and then it will work properly.

Even, I had similar kind of problem where I changed, you can assume that I had deleted a word which was on a title bar and then I saved it and made sure that I reopened it and changed the setting. Then. After that I am having no problem in PowerPoint 2011. I think that in your case also there will be a corrupt file which is creating this entire problem. I think that you need to check the file and find the corrupt file and change it and make sure at end you save the settings.

Hey Guys, I have encountered the problem and also done with the solution. But I am now struck into one more problem that when I am using Microsoft office, it is every time asking me to update it. Though I have installed the license version, then how came I getting problem? I don’t know how I am facing this problem again and again. Can anyone please me out with this kind of problem? If anyone aware with this kind of problem then please let me know.

I think you need to upgrade it first and then see the version. At starting it ask you to upgrade its version than it will work properly. So, there is no need to take nay tension. It is a formal process which is required. So, my suggestion is that first update the version than see it will work as per your need.