Thread: How can I able to install the Weatherbug

How can I able to install the Weatherbug

I attempted to install the weatherbug from the weatherbug website, but I cannot able to install it It contains a HTTP Dragon Toolkit. The file information is of the type kuggdf.com/aukdc/dest.js. and the IP address is 91.213.217.19. So do not try to install it on this drive in the folder called as Device\harddiskvol1\programsfiles\awg\weatherbug\weatherbug.exe. Since this exe file is a high contagious threat. Norton Internet Security 2011 fixed this file previous to whichever damage was made. So check your registry properly.

Re: How can I able to install the Weatherbug

I run WeatherBug properly inside my system but I cannot able to find out any malware what so ever in the program I able to install it there. The IP address you give is not equivalent to the one I found out for the official WeatherBug it is probable that you may have been forward to a phishing website set up to look as well as operate like the genuine thing. You need to contact the software maker for information about their software as it is support by a number of reputable companies. So you need to get a customer support in order to make a contact with the maker.

I have not been capable to get in touch with the Weatherbug employees due to the website being busy the customer help was offline whenever I try to reach for help for this issue; however I did have an additional download from the cnet website furthermore I able to install the program and no vigilant message were given that malware was notice. The tech also provide the file all the way through VirusTotal and it proper file from that website. The matter is yet being examined; if a rubbish website for Weatherbug has been recognized then it should be shut down.

Also please be attentive that if you have malware virus on your system, so can able it can assault any file on your computer and consequently make it appear as if it is the weather bug program that is the reason of the infection made in inside the system. when it may have been the sufferer by the malware. Because there is no problem with the website of weatherbug. It has a safe setup file and virus free. As soon as gone through that website you have been redirected some other IP address. And as you download it may infected directly by the virus.

I understand your reply, but I'm not confident I completely appreciate it. However, I deleted weatherbug from my system and every files with the word "weatherbug" wherever in them (cookies and such), then I ran register ID and deleted any declare of weatherbug from the registry. Then I restarted my machine. I then gone to the weatherbug website as well as downloaded the setup file. Then I easily Installed it and ran it. During installation, it inquires for your email, name with the zip file. It can't acquire your weather until you provide it a zip code. While still finishing that form and previous to in fact getting my weatherbug, Endpoint gave me yet another note. The Client Management Log replies: [SID: 23974] HTTP Fragus Toolkit Request 1 notice. Traffic has been blocked from this request: C:\Program Files (x86)\AWG\WeatherBug\Weather.exe The back outline says the distant host IP Address is 195.189.226.195 whose IP is 193.226.189.static.server.ua Who is has no data on the address. What does that mean I am supposed to do? Is Symantec notice incorrect this time or is my system someway corrupted or is the file from Weatherbug reflecting a recent change?