Thread: CANON "Zoom Browser Ex" Operation in compatibility mode

CANON "Zoom Browser Ex" Operation in compatibility mode

I am having 64Bit Windows 7 Professional installed in my computer. Cannon gives me a message that "zoom browser ex" is not ready for Windows 7. It is the program for downloading and handling photo. It is running under Windows Vista so why this is not working on the Windows 7? My question to you is that how can I make that work on Windows 7. Please help me guys. I will be thankful for all the helpful replies.

Re: CANON "Zoom Browser Ex" Operation in compatibility mode

I think that the version that you are using is not compatible with the Windows 7 and so you are getting the error like this. According to me you should search for the latest version of it and if you found it then download it to your computer. Install this version after removing the previously installed one. If the new version is compatible with Windows 7 then it will not show you problems like that again. So keep all the software updated to keep on using that.

You can run that in the Compatibility mode and this can solve the issue. If you are using the older version of it then you may get problem while using it in Windows 7. It is because of the change from the Windows XP. Happily there is compatibility mode that can be simply put per application. To construct compatibility mode for application you just have to locate the directory for installation and on the .exe, right click and select Properties as of the menu. You can select run the program in Windows XP compatibility mode. Most likely the main helpful setting to start out with is to disable the visual themes also the desktop composition. if you are not able to obtain things working.

If your system is having virus in that then it can show you the errors like this. Do you have installed some antivirus in your system? I am asking this to you because if you do not have any installed in the system then you should install any good one in it and run that to detect any thread in your system. Delete all the infected files from your system. Sometimes the antivirus is not able to remove that and if that is the problem in your case then you can delete that but confirm that it is not a system file.

This is not the only software that can do the task of downloading and handling photo. There are many more like this. You should try the above solutions that is given but if you found that those are not working for you then you can search for other softwares like this. Download and install that to your system. This will do thing that you wish to do.