Thread: Editing Flip video in Windows

Editing Flip video in Windows

I have got a desktop system, although my system configuration is quite new. I have got an AMD processor , the RAM is 500GB of Corsair and the mother board is of intel. But these all things has very little to do with my issue , I am using a software called as movie maker edit the video files , however I was much more interested in editing the flip videos , can anyone please recommend me is there any tool available that can enable be to edit the flip videos , I will be so happy if you could help me with this issue. So please let me know if you have any idea what can I do in order to edit a flip video file. I am using Windows 7 operating system.

Re: Editing Flip video in Windows

Flip Video Editor and Converter has the capability to edit flip videos, group flip video clips, cut flip video, turn around flip video. Or you can edit the flip video in the integrated Windows Movie Maker, or you can also make of software such as Mac iMovie, Sony Vegas, but very few people prefer using a tool called as Adobe Premiere Pro. I have named different tools but as you said you are using Windows 7 I think you should use the Windows movie maker.

Flip Video is a admired camcorder among young men due to it's flexibility and inexpensive spending. You will be able to capture fantastic movies and obtain the mp4 file kind from flip mino, flip ultra, or some time the high definition version of flip mino or flip ultra . Yes I accept that it is very poular , but you cannot call it as a perfect tool, that implies the flip video camcorder might have some issues with it and carry you some problem, like when plug flip video into your system , you will be able to discover the files does not play as smooth a you expect with Windows Media Player, only listen to the audio that too with a blank screen.

The Flip Video Editor and Converter comes up with well-organized way to resolve the playing issue. Just convert the original MP4 format file to AVI format file you can also opt to convert them to , WMV, ASF or the most common file type called as MPEG video s , Windows Media Player can play them quite efficiently , and Windows Movie Maker also recognizes those video files. There is one advise for the Macintosh users you can make the use of iMovie but before that you will have to download Mac Flip Video Converter .

If file from Flip device is in the mp4 file formats, you just need to import your Flip MP4 files to iPad, instead if of that you cn also import it to the iTunes, then you can also directly sync to iPad, or iPod, or even the iPhone 2: If file from Flip camera is AVI extension , just like Flip Mino 60 file , you will require to convert Flip AVI files to iPad suitable format in the start . The same procedure can be followed for the WMV file as well