Thread: LifeCam Cinema Software failed in installing

LifeCam Cinema Software failed in installing

I have been demanding to download the software application for the lifecam cinema but it keep on to say there is a connection difficulty when I recognize for a truth that the connection is just right. I misplaced the CD so now unable to install it that way. I require the software installed in computer, so how can I do that if it won’t download if anyone know there any option so i can essentially operates the cam.

Re: LifeCam Cinema Software failed in installing

There are different reasons fro this problem might be you have downloading the files at same time if you trying to save that files on your hard drive then this problem can occur. You should save the software copy in computer then install. You can use USB drive. Download the files first in USB drive and then install in computer. For checking that where exact problem is you can try to download on different computer.

There are different methods to resolve this problem. On of this by verifying that the Windows Installer service is should be on automatic. For that follow these steps. If you are using windows vista or windows 7 then follow these steps. Click on Start and in the Start Search box type services and press enter from the keyboard. If you required an administrator password or verification, then enter the password and click to continue. If you are using Windows XP or previous versions the follow this steps. Click on start then select run and type services.msc and click on OK. Click twice on windows installer In the Services list. Then I n the dialog box of Windows Installer Properties select the automatic in the startup list. Now click on start the on apply and ok. After this you can start the installation of software.

Here I have solution for this for hat you need to first remove previous version of software and the install new one.First for removing this program from the control panel click on start the on run. Now in the computer which having windows xp copy and pest this command appwiz.cpl in the open box and enter. If you are using windows vista or windows 7 then in the Start Search box type appwiz.cpl and then in the program list click on the appwiz.cpl. If computer asking for an administrator password, enter the password and click on Continue. In the list of currently installed program decide whether an accessible version of LifeCam, IntelliType Pro and IntelliPoint is listed. Then click on program entry if previous version of software is listed then remove that by clicking on remove option. Then computer will ask to restart. Then click on ok and restart the computer. And now you can download and install new program.