Thread: How to run E-bays TurboLister 2 on Windows 7 64-bit

How to run E-bays TurboLister 2 on Windows 7 64-bit

Friends, I have just bought the new laptop. It was having Windows XP installed on it but I needed to install the Windows 7. Therefore I did a clean install of Windows 7 on it. I have also installed the TurboLister 2 in that but that is not able to hold files added in it. One of my friends told me that it is because I have 64-bit system. Is it true? If not then what is the reason behind this. Please help me.

Re: How to run E-bays TurboLister 2 on Windows 7 64-bit

Many of the programs which are written for Windows Vista as well function with this edition of Windows but there are a few older programs that may run inadequately or cannot be run at all. If any program which is written for a previous edition of Windows does not run in the approved manner then you can attempt to change the compatibility settings intended for the program either manually or you can do it with Program Compatibility troubleshooter. If altering the settings does not solve the problem then you can visit manufacturer's website to perceive if there is any update meant for the program.

Using the Program Compatibility troubleshooter will be the best option for you. If you want to use that then you can click on the start button and open the control panel. Type “troubleshooter” in the search box but without the quotes and press enter. Click on Troubleshooting and beneath Programs, click on Run programs prepared for previous edition of Windows. After that you just have to follow the simple instructions that you get on screen and this can resolve the issue for you.

I think that you have to uninstall and install the TurboLister 2 on your system. This is because if any of the file for this is missing or corrupted from the system then you may get the problems like this. There are more chances that it will solve the problem for you.If you are not able to install a program then you have to put in the installation disc intended for the program and use the troubleshooter. Go to the program's setup file that is generally called as Setup.exe or Install.exe. Troubleshooter is not premeditated to function on a program which has an .msi file name extension.

I don’t have much information about this but if you want to get the accurate answer for this then you should make a contact with the manufacturer support. Ask your problem there and you will get the best answer for this. They are experts and know that what are the possible problems with their products and how can it be eliminated. This will be the safest and the best way for you get the answer.