Thread: Lip sync not working properly on Media Center

Lip sync not working properly on Media Center

I have problem regarding the Lip Sync done on Windows Media Center as it is the worst thing while watching the video. If you check it by just starting the media center then it does not show any such problem but gradually as video keeps on going then slowly slowly problems starts becoming noticeable and after some time it gets worst. I know that this problem is very much common but still I have not got solution for it. Can you guys give me some? I am running Windows 7 operating system on this machine.

Re: Lip sync not working properly on Media Center

I think your machine does not seems to be having the latest graphic driver which might be responsible for displaying the videos on your Media Center accurately matching with the lips of the character. Please update the drivers of your graphic card and then check that it solves the problem or not. You should go to the Device Manager to update the graphic drivers.

There could be some virus that might be affecting your Media Center so that whenever you try to run this software, Virus also gets started running in the background and hence it starts showing problems. Most primary problem that could be seen is to slow down the machine or the software. I suggest you to scan your whole hard drive and then check that it has some malwares or not.

I have seen the similar kind of problem when I try to watch the Live TV from my Windows Media Center. I have tried many times but it is just not working. While watching live TV, Lips movement of the sound does not matches with the video that I am streaming. Please help me guys as I have no idea that where I could be going wrong.

When it comes to the streaming the videos then I guess you need to check about an internet connection which does not seems to be working properly on your computer system. I suggest you to check that Ping status of your internet connection and then check that it is responding properly or not. It is necessary for router to be capable of forwarding the ports accurately in order to stream the videos.