Thread: Unable to install Business Contact Manager 2003 with Windows 7

Unable to install Business Contact Manager 2003 with Windows 7

I have newly installed Windows 7 and want to install Business Contact Manager 2003. But the problem is in installation after installing it’s not showing start up file and unable to start. I think there is problem with application but I have tried that same application on my friend’s computer and it worked smoothly. But problem is only with my computer. I don’t know why this is happening if any one giving idea or using this application then please let me know. Also give me some features of this application because I am new to this application.

Re: Unable to install Business Contact Manager 2003 with Windows 7

I have some proper steps for install this software. You can follow this.
    Put the CD /DVD in Business Contact Manager Installation CD into the DVD drive of your computer. The 2003 and 2007 edition of Business Contact Manager is available on a CD, whereas the 2010 edition is on a DVD. Though, the installation method is the similar for all editions. Choose the "I Agree" check box to agree to the license agreement and start the wizard. If the wizard unable to open, click Start by my computer and double click the disc drive. Double click the Setup.exe file in the disc drive. The setup wizard will get start.Go after the prompts from the wizard to finish the installation task. E.g. type the product key for the program when ask for and select the place on the hard drive to set up the software.Select the Finish icon when the wizard has finished the setting up.Initiate the Microsoft Outlook application. You will get Business Contact Manager tab on toolbar.

I think you can get this trouble shoot in your operating systems utility fixit. But I can tell you some tips that you need to follow to avoid this problem again that is.If you unable to place Business Contact Manager Installation CD take download file an update for Outlook which contains the Business Contact Manager. A licensed version of one of the accepted version of Microsoft Office previously installed on your computer will be required.

If you already installed this application and not running then follows this steps. Put in the Business Contact Manager CD into the DVD drive. Select Start option from your main screen if the Setup Wizard unable to appear automatically. Tap on my computer then select CD-ROM drive. Double-click the "Setup.exe" file, and the Setup Wizard will appear on your screen. Click "Install Office Outlook with Business Contact Manager."Type the product key into the appropriate place and click on next then select I agree on the License Agreement window, and then click on Next.Select the Browse option and choose a folder to store up the program in. go on to the Next button and click on Install.Let the installation process to finished, and then click on Finish. It will install Business Contact Manager on your computer.