Thread: Microsoft Office 2011 always requires rebuilding office database

Microsoft Office 2011 always requires rebuilding office database

I really do not know what is the issue with the newly released Microsoft Outlook 2011? It was really working fine here but I do not know what has happened here with this. I have seen that it is simply now not allowing me to have the emails and in addition to that it does not allow me to send the emails. Instead it simply keeps on asking me to rebuild the database here. What is the issue I really cannot make something out from here? Can anyone else here can help me with the issue so that I can have all the things here working in a fine manner. I have Mac on my system running and really do not have any issue with this. The only point where I have the issue is with Microsoft Outlook and nothing more than this.

Re: Microsoft Office 2011 always requires rebuilding office database

Looking at the scenario here I would like to say that it is the time that you try to make new identities here and see if that can really help you here. Try to make the new identities here and see if that can help you a bit with the situation with which you are stuck at the very moment. Also it will be great if after making the identities you can just try to switch them in Outlook. You can do this by simply holding the Option key when you are going to launch the Microsoft Outlook. Database Utility will come up and then you will be required to choose Create a new identity and then you will be required to make it as DEFAULT. Try this and let me know if you can have the things working in the manner that actually wanted them to work in your case.

I have the same issue here with the Microsoft Outlook 2011 and I have seen that the issue with this Outlook are getting bigger and bigger. I had never had an idea that this one will be a bunch of issues that will be really feeding on my money. I have also seen the issue here with this Microsoft Outlook and I would really love to have my money back if at all it is possible. I have seen that the complaint site of Microsoft is filled with complaints related to the Outlook but they have not turned up with any solution yet. I would really like to have solution in this case and will be really happy to have them right at the moment. I have come up with one more issue here; I have noticed that toggling the mail format here is not at all working here.

I would recommend that you have the Operating System of yours reinstalled again. I have seen that some of the users where having the issue with the Safari and they had there issues solved once they reinstalled the Operating System in their case. Well what is the Operating System in your case? You had not mentioned in yours previous post. Will be happy to see the Operating System of your sin the next post of yours and let me tell you that if you are having Safari as the Operating System then see if you can have Safari 5.0.2 in your case as I had seen the issue with this version and the issue was solved with this version. If you are having this in your case then it is really worthy to give this a try. Let me get notified about this.

You can just have a look at this thread: Problem with the Microsoft Office Database and see if this can help a bit with the situation of yours. In addition to all the things that have been stated here let me tell you that the new Outlook i.e. Microsoft Outlook 2011 is a new product and there are chances that it might get improved and I am sure that Microsoft will soon come up with some sort of patch looking at the horrible things that are going on with the Outlook here. We can only hope that they would come soon with the solution. But one thing that I want to tell here is that this time Microsoft has come up with something really horrible and that was really not expected at all here. Will let you know if some updates are released.

Well I am not sure if this is a solution here but I have seen that it is working in some of the case and hence I thought that it will be great to have this in the light here so that you all can have a look at this. Had the similar issue with the Outlook and in my case the culprit was the signature. I am sure that the signatures has played a very important role for the issue and see if you can get rid of this signature so that you can have the Outlook working properly. I just made some of the amendments and just switched off the Signatures and in my case it just hit the target and now everything is working fine here. If at all you want to have the signature then I would recommend that you have one which does not have any graphics within it.