Thread: What's wrong with my computer?

What's wrong with my computer?

I have installed the mobsync and Windows Media Player on my desktop machine and having problems with this softwares. There was no problem till day but suddenly something has happened to my machine it these both programs starts automatically. I am running 32 bit Windows Vista on this machine with the 512mb graphics card and 3 Gb ram. I have tried searching about this issue on several forums but didn't found anything.

Re: What's wrong with my computer?

Seems like your machine have got several viruses which might be starting some programs automatically by running some script in the background. Actually you should scan your whole machine and then remove all the detected viruses out of it. Once your antivirus sotware finishes with the clearing all the infected files then reboot your machine and check that it still has any such issues or not.

I think your windows machine needs to have good antivirus software which can keep your machine secure from every types of viruses that can harm your windows operating system. Here I have provided you once antivirus software named as Avast Anti Virus which is very much good software to keep your windows machine secured from the viruses. Click on an AVAST to redirect yourself to the downloading page.

There could be some settings on your application which might be starting itself automatically after some time. I suggest you to check in the settings of the Windows Media Player as well in the mobsync software to check about any such settings. Are you saying that these applications gets opened whenever you boot your machine or it just gets opened at any time. Actually starting the program after each boot is a common setting but if it gets opened at any time the you need to scan your machine, I guess virus would be doing it.