Thread: Unable to open Skype in Windows 7

Unable to open Skype in Windows 7

I am using windows 7 64 bit operating system in the computer and also want to tell you that I have recently upgraded the system with windows 7 as I was previously using windows vista. My specification is Intel i3 processor, 2 gb ram, and also using 320 GB hard disk space. Actually I am posting this post here to get the solution for the issue I am getting. Recently I have installed the skype for the chatting with my friend but after the installation I find that I am unable to open the skype with window 7. Please help me in getting the solution.

Re: Unable to open Skype on Windows 7

I think you are getting this issue due to some antivirus software might be affecting in the performance of the software which you are trying to run. I hope doing this will help you to get the desired solution. So try doing turn of the antivirus software and then check out whether your problem is solved or not. Also remember that after this just turn on the software for the system safety.

Re: Unable to open Skype in Windows 7

I hope this may be the solution for the issue you are getting and so I would like to tell you to check out the firewall it seems that the firewall is stopping it to open. So I think try to turn off the firewall and then see if you are getting able to open skype and if so then let us know so that this will be helpful for the others who are facing the problem. After this just turn on the firewall.

Re: Unable to open Skype in Windows 7

Uninstall the Program in addition to re-install on one occasion once more and make sure if the problem persevere. You can utilize Programs and Features on the way to uninstall programs or on the way to modify the program's arrangement through adding or removing definite alternative.
    • Unlock Programs and Features via hitting the Start key after this proceed to Control Panel and then click Programs after this you will get the option of Programs and Features.
    • choose a program, in addition to then tick on Uninstall. A number of programs comprise the alternative to modify or patch up the program in adding up to uninstalling it. However many just present the alternative to uninstall. To modify a program click on restore. If you are encouraged used for an administrator code word or verification, type the code word or give verification.