Thread: Outlook and Pastel integration

Outlook and Pastel integration

I hope somebody is able to assist me. I process an accounting package which is called as Softline Pastel Partner 2009. Previous to this I switched to Windows 7, I was able to propel statements straight to outlook from side to side the "Email as per Customer File" function. At the present when I attempt to do the similar, it provides me a bug "Cannot send e-mail, Please make sure e-mail or account settings" Yet when I copy the data to an XP machine and process the purpose it works completely I have attempted to put all my permissions as administrator where I was able to, but still it provides me the error.I have yet re-installed the package addicted to an additional directory to observe if it will work there. Which leaves me along with one more trouble. I am not able to remove the folder where it was initially installed in. The error says I do not have administrator permissions, yet when I go to user accounts, I am the simply user, and put as administrator. Please can somebody assist?

Re: Outlook and Pastel integration

We are grateful for you to help on test Windows 7!I am happy to present you a number of suggestions, but you will require to go to the Windows 7 official website. So from there you can get the advantage of this.If you used Outlook Express during or in Windows XP, you will require to install and arrange an email client such as Windows Live Mail – Windows 7 does not comprise one. If you are making use of Microsoft Office Outlook, primary make sure that it is configured and that you are able to send and receive your email correctly. Make sure that it is also configured as the default email client by going to Start, Default Programs, put your default programs, choose Microsoft Outlook and tick set this program as default. I hope this helps.

I have installed Windows 7 64 bit and Outlook 2007. I have also misplaced my email feature on or after Pastel Express 2007. I make contact with an person in Microsoft and he inform me that they had not even started testing their manufactured goods along with Windows 7. Just appears crazy as MS are launching 7 in a small number of months to the market. Possibly if we put force on Pastel joint we are able to obtain their developers to pull finger and in fact fix this as I currently have to print and scan each document I wish to email etc. You just trust me that it is really very painful. So please help me.

Previously I was also facing the similar issue. So I just want to confirm here that has your difficulty been resolved? If not, please share the Pastel folder on your local drive, and substantiate that all customer email accounts have been goes into under the edit customer accounts tab. If you are still having troubles you are able to email the official web site of Microsoft. And I am sure that this will surely help you in order to fix your issue.