Thread: Need help in Office Mac 2011, it crash while opening

Need help in Office Mac 2011, it crash while opening

I was using office 2008 from long time and now I have updated it with office 2011 for my office and personnel use. It was downloading properly and installed also but the problem is that outlook is getting crashed every time when I am trying to start. I was taken office 2011 specially for the outlook because I heard that it has better interface than older office but now it’s giving this problem so I am frustrated. If any on having idea how to set up proper outlook or any suggestion so please reply.

Re: Need help in Office Mac 2011, it crash while opening

I think there is problem I n your configuration of outlook. You need to save your user data files in home documents. Then in office 2008 you will find uninstaller you need to run that for removing all setup of old office 2008 setup . Then you have to reinstall office 2011. After installation first check your operating system versions compatibility if not compatible then update your drivers as well as operating systems.if still not solved the try to reinstall fresh copy.

I think for finding the exact issue with the outlook you need to start it up in safe mode. And for this , first reboot your computer and keep press the shift key while restarting , you can get safe mode screen run in safe mode will forces your computer to complete different type of maintenance functions and it also disable system fonts. Now you need to login to continue by using your user account. Then start your outlook and if it working fine then go in to Troubleshoot Office for knowing how to verify while safe booting.

There are many causes of this problem. I think it’s causing because of your wrong or duplicate identity. Outlook only make new identity when your all data are removed from database completely. In outlook when we remove database like contacts tasks, events and messages, it stored in data records folder. After removing from the data record folder outlook will allow to create new identity, this problem is also happens if t you have created two or more identity of same database. You need to keep only one identity at one time. Then your problem will solve.