Thread: Picture-It don’t work with Windows 7

Picture-It don’t work with Windows 7

I just purchased a new computer which is running Windows 7 on it but I was disappointed to discover that Picture-It 2002 is mismatched with this edition. My question is that there any other product from Microsoft which can have the similar functionality like Picture-It. So that I can purchase it and use it to access .png files which I have created. Need your suggestion. Please post your ideas.

Re: Picture-It don’t work with Windows 7

Selection of any photo editing software depends on what you want to do with that. You can also use Microsoft photo gallery. This will give you the essential functionality and you will also be able to get some parts of Windows Live Essentials Pack. This will also let you to access the .png files. This will allow you to import photos with your camera and arrange them in the albums and correct them so that they look best. Make use of influential photo tools for creating dramatic view, movies and slide shows and many more.

I am using GIMP to edit the images. GIMP stands for Image manipulation program. It is available for free on internet. You can search and download that very easily. I am using this on Windows 7 system without any problem. It will allow you to do some necessary image editing tasks like resizing, editing, and cropping photos, joining several images as well as exchange between dissimilar image formats. I think that this is the software that can replace the Adobe Photoshop.

I think that you are using the older version of this and that is why it is not compatible with the Windows 7. My suggestion to you is to use the latest version of it and remove the one that you are using. I am also using Windows 7 and have installed Picture-It! 7.0. This is working very well with Windows 7 but templates are the only one problem. So use this and I hope that this will do the same for you.

Have you scanned your system for the viruses? It is possible that your system is infected with the viruses and it is creating the problem for the Picture-It software. Scan the system and if nit detects any file as infected then clean that file. You can also try by uninstalling and installing it again. Many of the times I have seen that reinstalling the software will solve the problem.