Thread: PlayReady for media center unable to update after installing windows 7

PlayReady for media center unable to update after installing windows 7

I have properly installed nearly two times the Released Candidate version of windows 7 pro 64-bit. Every time I have obtained this fault in media center. I have physically downloaded the play ready version 1.4 programs. I can trace my satellite channels with no troubles so I do not recognize why it keeps replying the message on top. I am though concerned that when the DRM updates for the satellite it will no more work and I won’t be capable to update it. I have not replaced no matter which in the hardware in the PC as well so it would not be since it believes that it is an unusual computer. Any assistance would be respected.

Re: PlayReady for media center unable to update after installing windows 7

In his situation, the clarification is to uninstall PlayReady update software for the media center and try to reinstall it from the hard drive. Though, you must require installing both the x86 update for the media center as well as the amd64 versions for the 64-bit edition of Windows 7. Consequently you would have the possible answer for require. Though, if you yet have the issue in the RC in windows 7. Then the solution for this issue is to uninstall Windows as well as install a register copy of the RTM edition.

I think that you don’t require too reinstall and install the whole windows 7 again and again just for the PlayReady update for the media center software. So I think that you must download the updated version of the software in order to work properly in your system. I think that you must download the update version of the software which is compatible with the RC version of the windows 7. You can get this update version online in the Microsoft windows 7 website.

I do not have release candidate software. I consider that it was because in fact is an OEM edition I purchase from newegg with numerous hard wares. I had to install together the x86 edition as well as the AMD64 edition previously for some stupid reason. But I believe that it was a setback on Microsoft’s side. The reason I utter this I just reinstalled windows lately owing to hard drive breakdown and swap with a SSD. When I installed Play Ready properly. I did not require installing both editions in standalone form. But if you cannot get it to work I would recommend you try it. It might obtain you in the course of it as a band aid fastens so your media center works properly. It performed for me for fairly a bit with no problem whatever. I expect this helps a bit.

I suppose that the third was the charm so attempt to uninstall the software yet once more today as well as you must try something strange in fact even though you had the x86 installed only previously. So I will suggest you installing both the x86 version of the software and the amd64 versions driver for the windows 7 and low and consider it updated /shakes beginning. Or even you can double checked and it updated together so I suppose that whatsoever was jamming will be fixed by installing both the update driver for the windows 7 and updated software for the media center.