Thread: Microsoft Outlook 2011 only permits to sync Contacts

Microsoft Outlook 2011 only permits to sync Contacts

I think you may not accept as true that this invention has become visible and it merely permits you to synchronize contacts. Plentiful users utilize a Smartphone in which they really require contacts, events, tasks and notes etc in sync. This isn't probable through Outlook 2011 except use of Exchange. Still via Entourage had harsh questions with sync, all of the sync methods were obtainable. Can anybody depart a day devoid of their mobile devices in complete sync? Moreover, the Microsoft not at all corrected these issues by Entourage. I don’t know why they have done like this? Why I can’t able to sync all other than contacts? Is this the issue if the outlook 2011 or other? I will be waiting for a precise reason. I hope that in future we may get the right update for this fix.

Re: Microsoft Outlook 2011 only permits to sync Contacts

I can’t tell you a reason why you are not able to sync notes, events and tasks. There must be some reason because due to this enormous user request the Microsoft might have came up with the better patch or fix for their 2011 version. I think they are looking for some creative invention, for that reason they only offered contact sync. I think till then you better go for Entourage 2008 or something.

I heard that by using some third party software you can able to sync all rather than contacts only. 123 Synchronizer 2011 is a utility which allows to sync with all devices. This product will give access to both outlook folder as well as exchange folder for sync with smart phones. Synchronize ACT with Outlook and/or Exchange you are able to moreover synchronize yourself or in the backdrop, 123 Synchronizer will maintain your mutual ACT! along with contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, and history of Outlook and/or Exchange in Synchronization. Other than this there are also some more additional feature, for that you can search in Google for more information.

What device you are using for sync? What version of OS you are using, Windows or Mac? Before arguing you need to find out what the reason for this cause. Whether it is the OS or outlook 2011 or device itself. I heard that the new Outlook 2011 developed for Mac platform would not synch able with blackberry devices. So you cannot blame without proper reason. I don’t know here whether it is the drawback of Microsoft or RIM. But I can hope that they are surely working on a fix or patch for this issue.

If you are not able to sync all of them automatically then you can go for some manual method like drag and drop. There are some Apple apps like ical with outlook you can drag and drop any events, notes and tasks by just make of mouse click. As far as I know there is no problem while sync in Windows Machine. I think it is just the issue in Apple or OS X side.