Thread: Windows 7 64bit: ATI CCC.exe does not work

Windows 7 64bit: ATI CCC.exe does not work

I have downloaded the most recent drivers for my ATI that is now AMD graphics card. I have Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit installed and it is advanced too. While I do a Dxdiag it tells me that is have complexities find the drivers for display, sound and so on, but it illustrates the right information on the system apart from the drivers version is off. I have download version 10.12 for AMD, but is stats in Dxdiag which is version 8. I already have uninstalled the ATI and reinstall lots of times and still no go. The card works but I cannot utilize the control like it supposed too. For a few reason it seems Windows is blocking it. And yes I am running as Administrator too. I as well look in lots of search engines and no one seems to have a fix for it. Can someone please help me to solve this issue?

Re: Windows 7 64bit: ATI CCC.exe does not work

AMD or ATI does monthly driver releases and utilizes a numeral system for it. Therefore, most recent ones are 10.12 that are year 2010 and month 12. A pretty dissimilar number is their internal revision which occurs to be 8.801.0.0 for this month. There is not anything incorrect with that. I am utilizing most recent Catalyst Control Center (CCC) in two dissimilar PC's with no problems in Microsoft Windows 7 x64. What options are you not able to make use of?

I can't utilize any of it, if you read up on top it does not work at all. It installs and uninstalls that is all I can get to work. I will go to the CCC.exe I get the small circle rotating and after that poof not anything at all. I cannot modify anything at all. There is no fix for it at all and Microsoft does not have a fix it moreover. So I cannot modify the Hrtz, or modify the 3D setting or anything. Microsoft does not have a patch and similar with ATI they don't contain a patch for it.

It appears that the fix for your trouble does not recline in a patch. The fact that Dxdiag has as well difficulty with sounds points to a major problem. Can you attempt system restore to a date while the whole thing was working well? What did you install since the previous time your graphic card was working okay? Please provide more information so that its get easy to solve your problem.

Well the thing is the card is working immense the CCC.exe not at all worked in the primary place. I thought maybe later than the all the updates it lastly work but it not at all worked at primary install. Yes I have completed a clean uninstall of drivers and clean install of the drivers many times or additional but it not at all worked. The just way I can modify the resolution is through Windows not through the Catalyst Command Controller like it supposed to perform.