Thread: App Store get crashed on purchase after jailbreak

App Store get crashed on purchase after jailbreak

Friends, I am using the apple app store to purchase the new application from apple. Yesterday, I was doing the same and I was on the between the step 3 and 7. Suddenly app store crashes totally. I am using this from a long time but this never happens to me and this is the first time when I am facing the problem like this. So if you have any suggestion or solution then please let me know.

Re: App Store get crashed on purchase after jailbreak

I think that you need to install the App Store again. I am saying this to you because it is possible that the app store that you are using is corrupted or some of the files of it are missing from it and therefore you are getting the problem like this. So you need to first uninstall the one that you have installed currently and install it again. Reinstalling may solve the problem for you Good Luck!!!

It can be issue because of the virus attack in your system. Have you scanned your system for the viruses? If not then scan it now and see whether it detects any thread from your system. Make sure that you are using the updated antivirus. If it is not then you should update it first and then scan the system. Clean all the infected files and see the results.

Which OS you are using in your system? If you are using any old version then I recommend you to update to the new version and this will solve the problem for you. Many of the apps are not supported by the older versions of it so search for the latest version of it and install it to your computer. Remove the previous one completely from it.