Thread: Does windows 7 have any language support for Farsi and Dari "Afghanistan"?

Does windows 7 have any language support for Farsi and Dari "Afghanistan"?

I am staying in Mumbai and I am using the computer since I started my college and using the following specification that is using windows 7 64 bit version operating system with Intel Core 2 Duo processor and also having the 2GB RAM. My question is that I am belonging from the Farsi family and they stay in the village and there I have bought the computer and I have almost 15 persons in my family where the majority of people are not familiar with the English so I need help in windows that is there any support in windows 7 to get Farsi and Dari language for the system please help me.

Re: Does windows 7 have any language support for Farsi and Dari "Afghanistan"?

I have no idea about this bout I would like to tell you that there are many languages that supports in windows. I am suing windows XP and there are not any additional languages in this. I would like to tell you to contact Microsoft for this issue and I think they will be able to help you more efficiently. I would like to tell you Sorry but I include no suggestion when extra languages will be accessible for Win7 Ultimate.

Windows 7 language pack is obtainable for PC’s that are using Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 venture. The Windows 7 language bunch be able to be set up simply from the elective Updates part in Windows Update. Though, these language bunches are not obtainable on the Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server or throughout the Microsoft Download Center. To download and install a Windows 7 language pack you need to Start Microsoft Update. To perform this hit on Start write Microsoft Update inside the Start explore box and after that go to Microsoft Update inside the Programs catalog. As the things are done go to the elective update relations for the language bunch. Beneath the Windows 7 Language Packs group, choose the pet language bunch. After this hit on OK and next hit on Install updates to begin the download and fixing procedure.

Well if you have Ultimate or Enterprise version of Windows 7, change the language to any other is a matter of downloading the language pack (weighing between 45 to 150 MBs), change the options, reboot, and voila. The first thing we have to do is download the language you want. For this reason, we click the Start button, and type "Update." This will find Windows Update, which will launch: windows 7 language packs. In Windows Update, will have several optional upgrades available. Click to give this option: windows update. Among the updates, you will find all available languages. Just choose the one that wanted to install a "check", and click on OK. Once installed, go to control panel, and under "Clock, language and region", find the "Change display language". Here you will find all languages Just choose the one that they use. Windows will ask us to log off. So accept it, and once we get back to Windows, you'll notice that all the OS has changed language.