Thread: Error "send receive (0x8004102A)" in Outlok 2010

Error "send receive (0x8004102A)" in Outlok 2010

Hi, I have a problem with Outlook 2010, and I always see the little icon with the message''0x8004102A error in the operation to send and receive.'' The fact is that I send and receive emails from here, but it's a pain always having that little message there. Is there any way to solve this problem?. Is an @ live account and outlook connector in its final version, the current beta 2 of Windows Live. The error has marked me forever with all versions I used. Hope you can help me. Greetings and thanks in advance!.

Re: Error "send receive (0x8004102A)" in Outlok 2010

These types of errors occurs whenever Microsoft outlook hotmail connector is trying to sync some folder and when the folder is unable to find the outlook client. A common reason why this happens is whenever a folder is deleted from Outlook and then deleted from the web before Outlook syncs the deletion to the server. Finally the error should resolve on its own after you sync your account few more times since no more changes will be sent for either folder.

I think that the error will remain in some of the cases for the mail folders that are created on the web. The reason why this happens is that by creating a mail folder in hotmail and outlook and then deleting the same folder in outlook without syncing finally when you add the folder in outlook again this error will appear once again. As far as i know there is no workaround for this error the issue will be fixed

I installed Office Professional Plus 2010 and when I use Outlook 2010 error messages are displayed

Task 'my email address - Sending' reported error (0x80040126): "Can not perform this operation because the connection to the server is more established. "

Task 'RSS Feeds' reported error (0x80004005): "The operation failed. "

However, all functions are working quiet well. I found nothing to solve this problem. Do you have any advice?

Look on Hotmail and in Microsoft Outlook to determine which of the erroring folder has the most current items, as it is likely one of these has fallen out of sync due to the error.
    • Copy the folder and rename the copy to a temporary name.
    • Perform a Send/Receive in Microsoft Outlook and ensure the temporary folder is present both on the web and the client after sync. It may take a couple of synchronizations if a lot of items are present in the folder.
    • Delete the original folder from Hotmail and in Microsoft Outlook.
    • Perform another Send/Receive in Microsoft Outlook. You will likely see the error one last time.
    • Perform a Send/Receive up to five times – the original folder error should go away.
    • If the same error code persists, look at the Sync Issues folder again to find any more folder names that are out of sync with the server and perform steps 1 through 5 again.