Thread: After upgrade to version 10.1.1 iTunes Crashes frequently

After upgrade to version 10.1.1 iTunes Crashes frequently

I am having an issue with the iTunes which is not responding properly after the upgrade to the latest version. Yesterday i have upgraded my iTunes to the latest version 10.1.1 but after that when i am starting the itunes it crashes frequently. I am unable to find the reason behind this crash. If you are having any suggestion for the same then please let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: After upgrade to version 10.1.1 iTunes Crashes frequently

If your itunes is crashing after the upgrade to the latest version of the same then the first thing that i will advise you to uninstalled the iTunes and later on reinstall the same. If possible then use any uninstallation Utility to uninstall the iTunes which will delete the complete iTunes and its file in the system and then try to install the same. I hope following this method will help you to uninstall the same and will make the iTunes working with the system of yours. So try this out and let me know whether this is working for you or not.

I am having the same problem with the iTunes 10.1.1 which i have upgraded from the version 9 but the problem is that i was unable to get it working as it crashes every time when i start the same. So i have deleted the iTunes from then system and downloaded the latest version i.e. iTunes 10.1.1 from the Apple Site and installed the same. Now i am not having any issue with the same. I can get it working properly. So if you can then follow the same process and see whether you are getting it work or not.

First of All thanks for the detail that you have given me regarding the issue which i am going through. I have gone through the detail which you have given me regarding the issue of mine. And i have gone through the uninstallation and installation of the iTunes and issue got resolved. So if any one is going through same problem then follow the same to resolve the issue.