Thread: Windows media center is not running properly on Xbox 360

Windows media center is not running properly on Xbox 360

Here with another problem with the Xbox 360 that I have. The thing here is that i am not able to start the windows media center on it. And if I do start it then is is quite slow and takes some time to load the display buttons. And if i choose the media player then just it will stay forever i mean to say that the media player will not start for a long time. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Windows media center is not running properly on Xbox 360

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to just check the firewall setting whether it is properly set or not and if not then you have to set the same for default. And also setup the static ip on the xbox and make sure that the port is enabled. Try this and get your problem fixed and I am sure that you will never get any issue related to it in future.

Well this problem normally is caused due to the security software and the firewalls. They usually block these services and we are not able to figure out with the software or the application. So what you have to do in this case is just disable the security settings and the firewall and then try to use the windows media center I am sure that it will help you for sure.

According to me the PC and the network are not properly configured and that is the reason why it is not letting you to get the windows media player working properly. And if you have to solve the issue then just check whether they are properly connected and attached to one another and also the network connection is connected properly or not. And during this process you should keep the internet connection active.

If you are not able to solve the issue by configuring the system in a proper way then just see the bandwidth that you are getting. And if the speed is comparatively low then just contact the network service provider and let him know your problem. Also make sure that you get the proper bandwidth because to have this service activated the speed must be appropriate.