Thread: Need help for reinstalling WSUS on windows server 2008

Need help for reinstalling WSUS on windows server 2008

I need help for installing windows server update services on a window server 2008. I am facing problem because I had to install it on another server and when I am trying to install it, this thing is not completing perfectly. I mean to say that it is not ending perfectly. It gives the error message that: .NET Framework installation utility has stopped working. To be true I am not having idea what is the problem with this thing but I need the solution for this problem. I know there is something that I am missing but, what is that, I really do not have idea about it.

Re: Need help for reinstalling WSUS on a 2008

If you are facing problem in installing windows server update services on a window server 2008 then there are chances that you have not completed the prerequisites. Just check for these things. Internet Information Services (IIS) 6 or later. SQL Server 2005 SP2 (not strictly necessary) .NET Framework 2.0 or higher. Microsoft Management Console 3.0. Background Intelligent Transfer System. I am sure that after completing this will get the solution for the problem you are having.

If we understand the purpose of the server, its purpose and its amenities, you can pass the practical part and see how to install windows server update services on a computer running Windows Server 2008 and how to configure clients to download updates from our server. The whole procedure was tested on Windows Server 2008: The instructions could be easily adapted for the previous version of Server, the only care to install, in this case, the special add-on module. I am sure that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

I am not sure that this will solve the problem that you are having but you can try for this. Try to run the command lodctr / R. Restart the server and restart the installation of windows server update services with the new version. If then also you are facing same problem of crashing at the time of installation with the message that “. NET Framework installation utility has stopped working, and he stops and removes his installs WSUS”. Then I am sorry to say, currently I am not having the solution for the same.