Thread: How to setup digital persona finger printer support

How to setup digital persona finger printer support

I had upgraded commencing from Vista to Windows 7 Pro (complete install). At present, DigitalPersona determine to not become aware of the fingerprint reader. I have comprised and endeavor uninstalling and re-installing together the driver and the program, to no advantage. I have in addition has a Dell Laptop by means of Windows 7 Professional and a authority vfs300 fingerprint sensor. In device manager, the biometric apparatus demonstrates up extremely well by means of no tribulations as "Validity Sensor" (driver version or description numeral 2.1.0.2) My tribulations is I have the DigitalPersona individual Software rationalized to version or description 4.11.3825 (the the majority current as of 5/4/10) and it determine to not become aware of the Validity Sensor. In addition, the Biometric Device collection beneath the Control Panel is nonexistent. Truthfully I would not even necessitate DigitalPersona if the Validity Sensor was capable to demonstrate up beneath Windows 7 Control Panel, additional than I be able to tell by means of the intention of this innovative feature is half baked.

Re: How to setup digital persona finger printer support

I would suggest by means of the intention of you endeavor updating the drivers commencing from the Device Manager and create certain. I am having the similar tribulations by means of my Studio 1737. I have read each discussion I be able to locate, been to each hold up or maintain site I be able to locate. I have comprised and followed the entire the instructions I might locate commencing everybody who has remedied this tribulations and it tranquil would not work. I have comprised and uninstalled and reinstalled my drivers and the software. I have endeavor software commencing HP by means of the intention of is sustained or maintained to be the similar reader. Digital Persona would not hold up it for the reason by means of the intention of its OEM commencing from Dell. Dell would not hold up or maintain it for the reason by means of the intention of they say it's a Windows 7 tribulations I do not think it is.

Here you have to go and download the Authentic AES2810 (Fingerprint Reader Windows 7 64-bit) and save it to your desktop. Inaugurate the drivers in the compatibility mode; I install them in the Vista compatibility mode. After that you have to right hit it off on the drivers file, left hit it off properties, left hit it off compatibility. Revolutionize the compatibility to Vista. Then right hit it off on the drivers, left hit it off run as administrator. You might desire 2 endeavor it out although. Who be familiar by means of what comes subsequently unless you give it a shot. I in recent times did a clean install to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 (formerly had Vista 64), on my HP Pavilion DV4T-1000 amusement laptop. And my Digital Persona fingerprint reader would not run. I endeavor numerous dissimilar troubleshooting alternative in excess of numerous hours (and a small number of tense moments by means of my friend.

Subsequent to three full days of endeavoring locate an explanation yours worked. I have comprised an HP dv9700 by means of an AMD Turion 64X2 processor and encompass completed a clean install of WIN7. HP determines to not make available hold up or maintain as I encompass gone to windows 7 and when I talked by means of them fundamentally I was told to stay by means of Vista. I goggled, installed and reinstalled the recommended drivers and software to no advantage and just regarding gave up when I decided to endeavor the compatibility site for this. I uninstalled the whole thing connecting the fingerprint reader and then reinstalled the driver commencing step, and then inaugurate digitalpersona personal starting step and skipped the authority drivers. Did the reboots and I at present have comprised my fingerprint reader back.

I would recommend you to do a System Restore to a previous position in time previous to the tribulations existed. The System Restore assist you restore your computer system files to an previous position in time. It's a method to undo system revolutionize to your system without distressing your personal files, such as e-mail, documents, or photos. From time to time, the installation of a program or a driver be able to cause an unexpected revolutionize to your system or cause Windows to behave changeably. Frequently, uninstalling the program or driver accurate the tribulations. If uninstalling does not fix the tribulations, you be able to endeavor restoring your computer's system to an previous date when the whole thing worked appropriately. The sophisticated internet settings might be hard to locate for the reason by means of the intention of most of them do not be familiar by means of in what way digital persona software make available the authentication, it might be active x control or simple login authentication.

The explanation this restore position worked is for the reason by means of the intention of it was previous to the advanced revolutionizes you completed in Internet Explorer. The most recent restore point failed for the reason by means of the intention of the restore point was generated subsequent to you had completed the changes. I am glad your tribulations is resolved. I completely understand what system restore does. I be supposed to encompass mentioned in my original position by means of the intention of I did do a system restore additional than to no avail. I did mention by means of the intention of I encompass previously uninstalled and reinstalled DigitalPersona commencing from the similar connection by means of the intention of you provided. My tribulations persist. In view of the fact by means of the intention of I had purchase my computer from side to side Costco, I took benefit of their technical support department.