Thread: Need windows mail in windows 7

Need windows mail in windows 7

Actually I am looking for the windows mail in my windows 7 operating system. Previously I was using windows vista and I was comfortable with windows mail that is provided in windows vista. But unfortunately there is nothing present in windows 7 that can work in similar way of windows. Now I want to know that, where I can find the windows mail for my windows 7 operating system. If there is any difference between the previous one and the new one then please provided information related to that? I will be waiting for, related replies.

Re: Need windows mail in windows 7

"Windows Live Mail" is almost a mandatory program for all users of Windows 7, as in the Vista successor, not a mail program like Outlook Express is not included. But XP and Vista users can probably use Microsoft's best mail client of all time without problems. In this regard, you can include several types of mail protocols in the program and offline. POP3 and IMAP accounts as well as messages from AOL, Gmail or other web based accounts. With the Windows Live Mail can also manage about RSS feeds, newsgroups and contact addresses. But you also get access to the online calendar of MSN, the blog feature in Windows Live Spaces and Windows Live Messenger. The sequel to "Outlook Express and Windows Mail have all the features of a modern mail program. Alternatively, we recommend Mozilla Thunderbird, which also is available for free download. Users of XP machines find the older 2009 version of Windows Live Mail in the download archive of CHIP Online. You can download this thing from the official site of Microsoft.

I have a problem appears with Windows Mail in windows 7, and that if I want to send a mail, then always leave a window of the security windows after login and password as requested, although I have saved this. And even if I enter there again I cannot send mail, but this box keeps coming back? Is there any solution for the problem that I am facing? If you have any solution for this then let me know about the same. Thank you in advance for any related help.

Well the problem that you are facing can have many reasons. I will discuss those reasons one by one. There are chances that you user name and password is incorrect, so it will be better to review it. Or you would have an incorrect server name as a source of error. Do not forget to check POP3 server, pop3.web.de, POP3 polling interval up to every 15 minutes. The SMTP server is of WEB.DE: smtp.web.de most of the time problem is caused by this thing.

I was also facing similar kind of problem but now I am having solution for this problem. A small hook was missing in the configuration of the mailbox at Web.de. You just need to refer a tutorial for this on web. I am sure that this will solve the problem that you are facing. If now also your problem is not resolved then it will be better if you can provide more details related to this. I will be waiting for your related reply and one more thing thanks in advance for any sort of related replies.