Thread: Are Data Erasers actually secure?

Are Data Erasers actually secure?

I am working one of the database management company I have saved some of the important data on my laptops hard drive and I have used some data eraser software for clearing unwanted data and getting some more space on hard drive but scene is that, the software which I had tried for this, it cleared all my important data which I used in my office now I’m in trouble with this. If anybody having this ideas how to regain that lost data and which software is better for erasing data which is safe also for my data.

Re: Data Erasers are actually secure?

I think that problem is might be happened because your software which you are using for cleaning unnecessary data that are corrupt with the virus or with spyware. That is why it is not giving performance as you want. If you still want to use better data erasing software then I would like to suggest you that use Ccleaner . It’s only deleted your junk data and cleans your registry with your confirmation. It’s the also improve your laptop performance also. And as per my knowledge no one software is risky but you need to update your antivirus and that software for better performance.

Here I know about secure software for erasing your unnecessary data from hard disk with safety. It’s Freeraser it allows you to completely remove data from your hard drive and hard-drive. Hard Disk partitioning includes captivating a hard drive and splitting it up into dissimilar virtual drives. The software will overwrite your lost files with different data or ones and zeros, and is well-suited with all versions of operating system Windows. Freeraser successfully shreds all of your data before it is removed, shredding only the data you choose. This is a freeware application, which means you can utilize and distribute this program without paying a licensing charge. Its definitely known as secure data erasing software.

As per my knowledge you can’t believe on any software for better security , I would like t o suggest you to use already existing source in your operating system .also you can use some tips which I giving you that are :
    1. Eliminate all needless data you don’t use. Be alert you don't remove any driver software or very important programs. If in hesitation just ask me or don’t eliminate.
    2. When you eradicate application is doesn’t actually mean it had every file connected with it. To make sure you have totally deleted the application, use your windows search utility and look for the programs name e.g. Adobe PageMaker 80% of the time you will find files and folders spotted around linked with the program you just deleted with add or remove tool.

There are some of the erasing software like Cleaner, Supper Scrubber and Freeraser but if your system corrupt then no one can work securely that is why, I would like to suggest some other tips by which you no need to use that type of software for this.
    • You can use clean up utility which is in your prating system.
    • This can be found in the start menu in system tools.
    • It will delete each and every one file your computer doesn’t utilize, and stopped up internet files and worthless data.
    • Look for through all your individual folders and remove all the videos, photos and data you don't need.
    • If though you do wish for the data, you can free up disk space buy purchasing CD/DVD or external hard drives.