Thread: Which driver has the very best IQ available?

Which driver has the very best IQ available?

I make use of a 9600gt as well as mostly make use of it for Bluray playback as well as Assassins creed 2, Company of heroes. I am seeing for the extremely most excellent IQ obtainable. Performance in not essential, just a ideal image by means of no flickering textures (AC2) as well as bright colors.I have attempt 258.49 for quadro which were excellent IQ however flickered similar to mad in AC2.Not anything by means of fallout 3 stutter moreover so if that means no 190.xx series as a result be it, just perfect iq. A geforce or quadro driver by means of the best IQ through modded inf would be enormously appreciated. Thanks a lot for any suggestion.

Re: Which driver has the very best IQ available?

The 175.80 drivers are the most excellent IMO, on the other hand I am making use of the newest 256.21 as well as they work enormous by means of my 9800gt as well as gts 250. The 175.80 are elder drivers however work flawlessly for video IMO as well as games. I just had a problem by means of one budget racer game through the 175.80 where there is a lot of flicking approximately, however you be able to attempt them. As well using the 175.80 your windows score for graphics be supposed to go way up.

The 257.21 whql for me are perhaps the drivers by means of the most excellent IQ yet, I have not observed nvidia drivers by means of this type of superiority in view of the fact that the 84.xx whql drivers (for the GF6) as a minimum on my hardware.I am at present making use of the new 258.69 mostly for the speed however the IQ is not on equality by means of the 257.21. All-purpose, each and every one your way of thinking is regarding performance not IQ, which is the entire OP be concerned about. As well as stop by means of the Windows Experience Index as a cause.

Above mentioned that the 258.49 quaddro driver has tremendous superiority, what I don’t appreciate, I don’t have several flickering not in ac2, prince of Persia or else any other game. Maybe you be supposed to make sure several settings.I will go by means of the 258.49 reason they have as well as had the most excellent quality I yet saw. The just occasion I ever become aware of an IQ difference is at what time I jump between two extremely dissimilar sets.Going back from 197 to 180 driver set bring in a lot of flickering as well as washed out colors in newer games. Other than that, I actually cannot state I observe IQ dissimilarity

I forever max out my CP settings , however AA which is at improved x2 as well as I completely max out Nvidia Tray tools which is as well install , however by means of x2aa as well as I tried pretty well every driver, each and every one the games appear the similar to me. The just occasion where I seen a strange visual image, flicking is at what time install 175.80's , read on single game means to be unaware.