Thread: Unable to Install Windows Live Mail 2011

Unable to Install Windows Live Mail 2011

hi friends, i am using the Windows 7 system and I am unable to install the Windows Live Mail 2011, when I try to install it through me the error message that I had already have the different build flavor of windows live Essential 2011, that is the reason I can’t install it. I have already uninstalled my older version of Windows Live and its Features like Mail, Photo gallery, Messenger and many other things. Now I also it won’t works. Now I don’t have any of the Windows Live on to the system. Anyone knows whether why I am unable to install it.

Re: Unable to Install Windows Live Mail 2011

Windows Live Essential is the latest anti malware software application. Also Windows Live Mail 2011 is the latest one and I has seen many threads related to WLM 2011 that is causing the problem. Not only installation it’s updates is also creating the problem. You need to wait for some week and let us see that hopefully there might may be any changes in it.

Since it is been not present and included with the Windows 7 so how you can get the copy of Windows Live Mail. Simply follows these steps: what you do is try to download it once again from the Windows Live Mail 2011 and get the fresh copy of it. Download it and then save the .exe Windows Live Essentials 2011 installer file in any of the hard drive. once you finishes the downloaded and saved on the hard disk, double click on the installation icon. During installation you will be asked to choose one of the option from the Install all of Windows Live Essentials (recommended) or Choose the program you want to install then select the Choose the program you want to install. After it you will be having the another screen that select the programs to install what you do is select only the Mail check box from the other option. It will be installed. After it finishes restart the computer. Now it will be there hopefully on to your system after it select the Windows Live Mail Icon and fill the appropriate things in it.

i think that it wont be supported to the Windows 7 operating system because it is the new release from Windows Live Mail but later hope it will be upgraded. there are many problem with the Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail, there is also the update problem form it. Wait for some more time. i will suggest you to work with the old version of Windows Live Mail till time. Get the previous version from the Windows Live Mail support.
    Last edited by void; 03-12-2010 at 05:14 AM.