Thread: outlook 2003 crashes on windows 7 Operating System

outlook 2003 crashes on windows 7 Operating System

Hello friends, I had currently got the new system and in that I had installed the Microsoft Office 2003. I am in real trouble here that my Microsoft Outlook 2003 gets crashes when I open it Windows 7 system. Each and everything works fine except it doesn’t allow me to start outlook. I had then repaired the office on to the system but I don’t get any help from it. I then scanned it for the errors but it won’t found out. When I open the Outlook 2003 it works for some time and after that it gets crashes and hangs the whole system a box comes up that says that Windows is now looking of the solution. I have to close forcefully. Please help what can I do now?

Re: outlook 2003 crashes on windows 7 Operating System

I will suggest you to repair the functions for the Office Diagnostics. The one method for this is that in the Help Menu of the Outlook Run the Detect and Repair. On to the help menu in any of the Office application click on the Detect and Repair and click on it to Start. Note that to restore program shortcuts to the start menu, also while repairing check box verify the Restore my shortcuts. And the other method is directly from the Add and remove Programs run the Detect and repair tool. To do that go to the Start Menu and on that click Control Panel you will get the Add or Remove Programs, double click on it click Change. Go to the Microsoft Office 2003 Setup and click Reinstall or Repair option, and then click Next. Try to reinstall it or Repair it once again.

The problem is very common with the Outlook 2003 and the Windows 7. I do have the problem with it but currently the Outlook 2003 simply works fine what I did is: I went to the Mail in to the Control Panel and in that all the Settings, after that I created the new profile. I then downloaded the MS Outlook 2003 from the Microsoft support and installed 2003 service Pack3. Reinstalled all of my settings with the help of the control Panel Mail of 32 bits. After completing it I then started the Outlook 2003, it asked me to repair the installation. After the repair it worked fine and since from that I don’t have the any problem. it was Office 2003 service pack 3 that made the difference for me. you also have it.

The problem might be persisting due to some corrupted remainders. To clear the remainders start the outlook by running the command “outlook.exe” and then clean remainder. If this does not solve your problem then it might be the third party creating the problem. New outlook profile will not solve your problem. I will recommend you to start the Outlook in the safe mode and then remove the remainders manually. If you don’t have the idea how to remove it manually then go for the Microsoft Office support, it will provide the steps. If you are still unable to remove the remainders then try to start Windows in to the clean boot mode and then try it. if you are unable to do it better get latest versions of MS Office such 2007 or 2010.