Thread: Good and easy Software for creating Collages

Good and easy Software for creating Collages

I assume that you might have all heard about the collages in image or photo world. Creating collages makes more interests in viewer. I have known several techniques about these but only problem is from which software I should start first. I am an intermediate editor. So I need high quality software for creating most expensive collages from several photos which will make me a professional in my field. Highly ample functional software will be more useful for customizing number of photos. Os I am looking forward from professional collage designer feedback about their software. I need a quick reply on it. So whatever the reply please post it as soon as possible.

Re: Good and easy Software for creating Collages

I have seen that you are neither a beginner nor a professional collage creator. As for Intermediate user concern I advise you to use Picasa software from Google. It is an image organizer, viewer and editor of digital photos. It was first made by idealab then the Google own it and it is also for free. This application will run on all platforms from Windows Xp to Mac OS X. For Linux you will get it named as “Wine”. There are several plugins also available. Using this you edit images or create your favorite collages with some easy steps. The recent version of Picasa is 3.8

In order to create collage you don’t need any high end software. Using any photo editing software you can design collages. You should be creative in order to add more interesting features in collages. Without much idea and design knowledge you can build only simple photo bucket even using expensive Softwares. Shaping of collage is not only the feature of software but it involves editor or user creativity, idea, techniques, special effects, customization and much more. So don’t spend much time on searching software. Start working with whatever you have.

Shape Collage is one of the interesting software for designing your favorite collages. This software is famous for only 3 features and they are automatic, easy and fast. Using only few click you can create picture collage within a minute. Here the photos will be automatically settled using patent pending method. You can use any photos in it either from web or from your computer itself. This software is available in many languages and you can acquire this without any cost or trial period.

If you are going to search on Google or any search engine you will get hundreds of result over collage application along with their guide. The most favorite tool for editing and customizing images and digital photos is a Adobe Photoshop. Many of the professional editors use those tools in all kinds of fields. It is an easy and good featured program with external add-on. Most of the collage designer user Photoshop other than third party applications. It is a creative suite with 2 versions: basic and extended. It is a rater graphic editor written in c++ Languange.