Thread: Windows 7 Aero is Disabled .what to do to make it enable again

Windows 7 Aero is Disabled .what to do to make it enable again

Hey I have recently got my system from my mom which is in that time working on windows XP but I have uninstalled windows XP and right now I have installed windows 7. In which Aero was activated. A few days later, Aero has been somehow disabled and I don’t know what to do to make it enable and for what reason it is getting disable. I want to enable it again so please help me what I have to do to make it enable? And is aero comfortable with windows 7.

Re: Windows 7 Aero is Disabled .what to do to make it enable again

To enable Aero effect in windows 7 First of all verify that Windows Experience Index has been calculated plus computed. After that press start menu. Type the Aero into the Start Search box. Press on a search result listing in Control Panel group that named as the following: discover and solve troubles with transparency and other visual effects. Trick: If you do not notice “discover and solve troubles with transparency and other visual effects” in the search results, press on Control Panel to notice all Aero associated items in Control Panel. An “Aero Troubleshoot computer issues” wizard dialog will display. Press on Next button. After that the troubleshooting wizard will attempt to notice several difficulties by running a sequence of test against different components necessary to create Aero active plus running, like video memory, Desktop Windows, theme, power settings etc. At the last part of the analysis, the wizard will try to solve the issues related to Aero service as well as restart the Aero feature.

Windows 7 Home Basic is not compatible with every Windows 7 Aero features, for example it is not able to display several transparent effects. Windows 7 will not permit Aero by default if it is not able to get video driver that supports Aero or if your Experience Score is lower than ~3. You will be with no trouble find out if your computer supports Aero so that you will be able to run Aero themes, Aero Peek, Aero Snap and AeroShakre by inspecting your Experience Score, for that open up the control panel and after that press on “System”. The following window will popup and display your Windows Experience Score.

First you have to Troubleshooting Aero problem for that you have to follow these steps:
    1. Open the Control Panel plus press on “Troubleshooting”. Windows 7 will troubleshoot this problem.
    2. after that press on “Display Aero Desktop Effects”. this will display aero desktop effects.
    3. then go through the wizard by pressing on “Next”: this will Display Aero Effects such as transparency.
    4. It will auto-detect display issues if any. This will automatically detect problems. It will list your current difficulty that may influence your display as well as will try to auto-repair them.

Though, in several situations, Windows Aero might not be turned on, or is having trouble to enable. The situation contain no supported video driver been found during installation, plus after updating the VGA graphic display card driver, Windows 7 does not automatically enable Aero Glass effect. Or, Windows 7 is installed on a computer which barely meets the minimum requirement, plus Windows 7 has a hard time deciding that it is certainly able to run Windows 7 Aero without difficulty.

One more method to get information about that is your Windows 7 system is compatible with Aero or not is to seem at Windows Experience Index score. The score be supposed to be equal or higher than 3.0 for Aero to work. To see your Windows Experience Index first go to Control Panel after that in System and Security then System and at the last press on “Windows Experience Index”. May this will help you to know that is aero is compatible with windows 7 or not.