Thread: Need tips for cablenut and TCP/IP Optimizer

Need tips for cablenut and TCP/IP Optimizer

As far as I know this cablenut is the best tool that can be used for increasing the quality the stacks, I mean the TCP/IP windows or in simple words, it can be used for the betterment of your internet connection. This utility provides a method for most of the possible entry registration of the TCP/IP. Not only that, user is allowed to customize the cable nut according to his requirement. One more thing the cable connections, DSL, and satellite can be used for supporting the things out of the box. This is the only information that I am having related to CableNut but I need some more tips related to this thing.

Re: Need tips for cablenut and TCP/IP Optimizer

The default configuration of the TCP / IP Windows made good sense, forcing the layers to fragment packets, resulting in a loss of performance (because much of the time used to transmit the padding of blocks and fragmentation information.). Best to adjust the packet size can reduce this loss and thus improve throughput. But the gains are highly variable from one medium to another (modem, cable, ADSL.) I hope that this information will help you to know some more details related to this cablenut. If I found any other information related to this then I will let you know about the same as soon as possible.

Few months ago I use internet accelerator CableNut, a program that seems to work well coming to get it reaches the maximum speed that allows my connection. Where I have come I see many types of connection but I do not see the option for cable Tengo 300/150. In this can Alguien help me choose the right one or not? Another thing about terms of connection ORT program, tuneup, has an option to optimize speed and not know which I choose "dsl, cable modem" or "local network (10 mmbit or more) and in the properties of my connection indicates that I have" local area connection lan or high-speed internet.

CableNut allows you to modify and improve virtually any setting on the Windows TCP / IP. So thanks to CableNut can improve Internet speed up to 30% (results may vary depending on each computer system). A great advantage of this program is that it will automatically detect the operating system, and adjust all the settings on that basis. CableNut satellite Internet includes CSS files, and also offers the option to undo any changes you make, so the risk is nonexistent. You can download an update patch author page after installing the full version of the program.