Thread: Solution for device controller error

Solution for device controller error

I am facing the problem with the device controller. Whenever I am trying to open the “device control” I am getting error message that is related to audio device support. That is application is not detecting device controller in any manner. There is no problem in playing high definition movies but this error message is really annoying me. I just want to get rid of this problem that I am facing with the device controller at the time of playing high definition movies. I will be waiting for the related reply, I just need the solution for this kind of problem. Currently only these things I can tell you about the problem. I hope that you will understand my issues and provide the solution as soon as possible.

Re: Solution for device controller error

I am also facing similar kind of problem that is our media have begun to fail - sometimes they work sometimes they do not often he gets in 10 minutes and fails. But most of the time the media are not working we get the following error. After reading lots of information I have installed the following drivers. System tape drive - SDLT 600 driver 5.1 symantec SCSI - LSI Logic Ultra320 5.2.379 Microsoft is an additional scsi card connected to an HP system tape drive external I tried the following - without success updated the driver from LSI but this as I am saying without success, it means error is still coming. I have checked all the cables and all related property.

I think you should run this test like twenty times one by one I mean in a row, looking once rarely aid unless something is completely hosed. I would not worry so much about the driver, you will not use anything special from what I see, just check that the driver is good with the software that is common and if an update is available. If an update is available then you may want to update BUT if you use a tape to update it when you can get a failure at that time according to me this is not a good thing to do. I would try a cleaning tape, perhaps to open the unit and see if something seems odd. If you try to add a control card using single host and to dispose of this system tape drive on it its own map.

If you are getting the error message "Windows is not able to load the device driver” If so, you should follow the steps below to resolve the problem. If the binary file for ant has been damaged or removed, this error can occur, an archive of E / S problem, or if a device driver cannot be loaded or installed on your computer to the device concerned. Typically, this error can be solved by uninstalling the driver for the device. Sometimes the problem starts after configuring the drivers for the device. Consider whether the problem is with your computer optical drive (CD / DVD), can solve this problem by simply editing the registry settings on the computer.

Well the problem that I am getting is also of similar type but not with the audio, it is with the network. I am not sure that this is same issue but hopping that I will get the solution the problem is that, when I try to use any remote connection, with any device (internal modem or USB stick) I get the error referred to in the subject. I state that the LAN and WiFi connections are working properly and I proceeded to reinstall the device drivers to connect, the fax is not installed and I've also reset the TCP / IP stack. If it can be helpful, if I use the modem with Putty I can make a call. Restoring the system generates an error, so it is useless. I just want to say that, do not give me an option for restoring the system. Is there any other option to solve the issue?

I think that if you can change the registry incorrectly, some can cause stern issues and these issues may require you to reinstall your operating system. Therefore, you just need to make one thing clear that you are following the step in perfect manner. At this time, if you need to have the backup of the registry, then you are allowed to take that before altering it. After that you are allowed to restore the registry, if the problem is occurring again. The only thing I can suggest you to solve the problem you are facing is to search for this thing and then take the backup of the registry file in a safe manner.