Thread: How to remaster iso image in Windows 7

How to remaster iso image in Windows 7

It is clear from the tile of my question that I want to remaster iso image in windows 7, it will be better to do this with the help of coding. Normally I prefer C# code. If there is any solution related to this problem then please let me know about that. As far as I know the vLite is not in the frequent use, I think that the reason for this infrequent use is that vLite is not perfectly compatible with the windows 7 operating. This is the only information I have and I am seeking the solution for that same. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: How to remaster iso image in Windows 7

Well if you are seeking solution through the use of coding that has to be done in C#, then I am sorry to say that there is no solution for this problem. I am saying this on the bases of my knowledge. If want you can continue your search, and hope that you will get exact solution for the problem that you are having. Excluding the C# coding, if you want to remaster iso image in windows 7 then you can use the RT Se7en Lite software utility. I am sure that this will help you in solving the problem that you are facing. If you have any other problem then let me know. I will try to resolve that as soon as possible.

I am not saying that the solution that the solution that is provided in the above reply is not going to work but there are some limitation that you must know before going for this RT Se7en Lite software utility for remastering iso in windows 7 operating system. I mean to say that it can support 32 and I am not sure that it will support 64 bit version of Windows 7. But the good thing is that windows 7 operating system has many embedded applications, and you can delete all unnecessary applications using RT Se7en lite. It is true that using RT Se7en Lite, you can do all things that you need with Windows 7 operating systems. But you just need to confirm about the compatibility issue of this RT Se7en Lite with 64 bit version of windows 7. If this thing is compatible with the 64 bit version of windows 7 then there is no issue in using this RT Se7en Lite software utility for remastering iso in windows 7.

I am using windows 7 64 bit version and I can use this RT Se7en Lite software utility without any problem. You can do following things using this utility software. Create your own installation DVD of Windows 7 or Vista by removing the functions / programs / services to reduce unnecessary and deploy the system faster. With this program you will be able to integrate service packs and updates, language packs, drivers, programs. It is also possible to apply optimizations, add icons, pre-set the home screen, the wallpaper, and theme. The program will provide the final ISO image to burn bootable DVD or bootable USB drive. Ideal for generating a custom installation, and optimized according to what one wants to deploy one or more computers.

I think this program is very poorly done; it crashes constantly and not restarts after the program. Make a restore point before installing this thing. I have read following things before using this software utility. Se7en RT Lite is a small application. Net will allow you to customize according to your wildest dreams, your own ISO Windows 7! NLite or vLite like, Se7en RT Lite will help you identify unnecessary services, to the latest drivers and language files of your choice, but also pre-install your applications, remove some components of the system or customize the look of Windows 7 with icons, themes and wallpaper of your choice. Once this is set, it generates ISO and you use it by keeping thing on a DVD or USB stick. This type of windows version are normally available on peer to peer network, bringing their share of improvement, and sometimes those apps installed malware but it is especially a good way to make a small revival DVD to work or at home or anywhere you need that thing, history of back machines quickly and cleanly like a ghost without the galleys of disk drivers or too small. All the things that are given are almost true but this crashing problem is running every good thing in this software utility. If there is any solution, then I am desperately waiting for that.

If you want to create a bootable ISO image, without putting themselves in the shallows of the Microsoft tool, which is also freeware. Now do not be deterred, just as I document the way, seems almost more complicated than it is. I used to the freeware ImgBurn. How from an unpacked installation folder tinkering again a bootable ISO and a DVD. Depending on whether the end result should be an ISO or equal to a DVD. You can take the root folder as the source for the image ("Browse for Folder") and is a destination in the target. Then you have to choose the option as a UDF file system. It is important to take the right label. Under "Advanced" is a one that Dics should be bootable and takes from the \ boot file etfsboot.com. Developer ID is "Microsoft Corporation" Load segment of sectors and we want 07c0 8. Well thing is working for me and I hope that it will definitely work for you.