Thread: Unable to manage multiple email account in outlook 2007

Unable to manage multiple email account in outlook 2007

I was having Microsoft windows 7 operating system installed on my desktop. I was using Microsoft outlook 2007 for accessing the email account. I have successfully configured my outlook 2007 to my Gmail and yahoo account. While accessing the email account I am facing problem because of which I cannot access my email. I need a solution to troubleshoot this problem. Give me solution to manage or setup multiple email account with outlook 2007. Also provide me a solution to mark an email as confidential in outlook 2007.

Re: Unable to manage multiple email account in outlook 2007

If you are using outlook 2007 and you want to set up your outlook for multiple email account then you need to follow the below steps to manage it.
    1. Click on the outlook 2007 by going to start/all programs/ Microsoft outlook 2007.
    2. Microsoft outlook 2007 application will launch.
    3. Select tools option from the top of the outlook window.
    4. In the tools option, select Account Settings and then choose new option under the email tab.
    5. Select “Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP” from the given option and then click on next button to proceed further.
    6. Select manually configure server settings box and then click on next button. Now select your type of the email from the choices given below and click on next button.
    7. Enter all the required information and then click the "More Settings" button.
    8. Now you need to configure the options under these four tabs to match the settings specified by your email provider, and then click the "OK" button.
    9. Click the next and then click on finish button. Repeat step 2 through 10 to add additional email addresses.

From the above given solution I have successfully configured my both the email account with Microsoft outlook 2007 and there is no error. Also I have applied the above steps to set email as confidential. Sometimes I am getting error message of outlook Connector Installation Problem and also can’t open email attachments. I need a solution to overcome this problem.

To solve the outlook connector installation you can download a new version of Outlook Connector and its getting pushed out to users as an automatic upgrade. Close the outlook window and uninstall the older version. Install the new version that you have downloaded and restart your system again. The outlook connector installation problem will be solved.

If you are unable to open email attachments in windows 7 then you need to follow the below steps to open it:
    1. Open the windows registry by going to the start and select run window. In the run window type “regedit” and press the ok button.
    2. Browse to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellCompatibility\Applications\outlook.exe location in the registry window.
    3. Click on outlook 2007 file and select modify. Enter the new value to 10.*;9.*;8.*;7.* and save it.
    4. Now try to open email attachments, it will be opened successfully.

You can mark email as confidential in Microsoft outlook 2007 very easily. Launch the outlook 2007 application and then click on compose email message. Under the standard toolbar click on “new mail message” icon.Click on option in the message dialog box which will take you to the location of message option. Under the message setting in the "Message Options" dialog box click on sensitivity drop down. Select confidential. After selecting the confidential your email will be having “Infobar" indicating that the message is confidential. Click "send" on the "New Message" toolbar to send your confidential email and the e-mail will be sent also it will be marked as confidential.