Thread: PowerPoint 2010 is not able to print Pure Black and white

PowerPoint 2010 is not able to print Pure Black and white

When printing in PowerPoint, I always select pure Black and white and notes pages. For some reason in 2010, though the preview looks correct, it still prints everything in color mode to mono printer. I want to be able to print pure Black and white so that I get clear diagrams and lines. So tell me how can I print in Pure Black and White. Anyone got any ideas?

Re: PowerPoint 2010 is not able to print Pure Black and white

You first have to check that is driver is good or not to do so first Open PowerPoint 2010, hit on Print then choose the Printer as ‘XPS Document Writer’. Then adjust the Color option to Pure Black and White after that click on Print. Confirm the status for the XPS printout. If the XPS Document Writer is capable to print in Pure Black and White using PowerPoint then the solution is you may require updating the driver for the problem printer to the latest version. You may contact the printer manufacturer for help regarding driver installation. Otherwise you may enable gray scale option for the printer plus verify the status.

You have to follow this steps First of all Choose File in which click Print. Decide whether you want to print handouts, full page slides or any other another option, using the previous pages as your guide. Then select the right printer. You must be connected to a color when you want to print in color. Printing in color is the default setting. If you wish to print in color, you be able to ignore the Color button. To print in grayscale or pure black and white, click the drop down arrow on the Color button as well as make your choice. Then Click the Print button.

Hey even I am suffering from the same problem. I want to give different setting to different objects and to the background on the same slide. But each time only color is applied to text .so tell me how can I get black and white setting to print in the way I want. Waiting for any reply…………..

For that you have to place the properties for printing in black and white. For that click on the View tab, in the Color/Grayscale group, hit Black and White. The Black And White tab show on the ribbon at the top of PowerPoint. Microsoft Office easy user interface On the Black And White tab, in the Change Selected Object group, hit the settings that you require. You be able to apply different grayscale or black-and-white settings to different objects and to the background on the same slide. Choose the object for which you would like to set grayscale or black-and-white settings, and then set the properties on the View menu. Do not make a selection when you require specifying the grayscale and black-and-white settings for the background, plus then set the properties on the View menu.